S1/S2/S3/S5/SX1/SX10 pictures thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are two very different cameras, with very different price points. The S5 Pro is more expensive then the 450D. You might want to get the 50D at that price instead, if you are looking at Canon.

Is your warranty over? Sounds like you might have damaged your lens.

actually the price of the S5 body and the 450D kit is the same.

hmm i still got 6 months warranty, should i go send for repair?

I think you should send it for repair before you put it on sale @ B&S...
Or at the very least you should mention this issue at the thread?

It should be free, if you are having the problem I think you are having.

I did not know the price of the S5 Pro dropped so much. Do take note of its slow AF.

I think you should send it for repair before you put it on sale @ B&S...
Or at the very least you should mention this issue at the thread?
i realizes this problem just after advertising. its okay tho since i decided not to sell

It should be free, if you are having the problem I think you are having.

I did not know the price of the S5 Pro dropped so much. Do take note of its slow AF.

so i must go down to keppel? canon there?

Where's everybody? This thread has been rather quiet lately. Is everyone suffering from post Xmas/New Year syndrome? ;p ha ha ha

Thought I post some photos from last Sunday trip to the zoo. Felt like a primary school student and WOW at every animal I saw there...hee hee. C&C Welcome. Cheers, Ash

Punk
3196870478_8b92877ab7.jpg

Lick
3196899464_de10aed493.jpg

Tongue
3196024691_54a05d3107.jpg

Feathers
3196027485_db8c2c38b3.jpg

More zoo photos...hope you like them!

Watch
3196023209_6d31c2aa82.jpg

Vain
3196868024_b2fc65ec60.jpg

In Deep Thought
3196101901_b63bc8e97d.jpg

Sound Asleep
3196864844_6cc33f5b52.jpg

Fat Ass
3196019315_c99616c413.jpg

Last edited:
Ash those are gorgeous. i did not manage to get such bright shots especially on the giant iguana. did you used flash or something?

Thanks! I didnt use any flash. Just zoom and shoot...hee.

great job ashley much much better than my zoo takes. maybe due to the dark weather but wowzer yours are pretty sharp :D

Thanks. I am a noob ~ heh. It was rather cloudy that day. I guess I am just lucky!

Last edited:
Hello Sxxxxx User

SOLD my S5IS but I'm back with my new toy SX10IS

attached pics while playing with it today...

3199161882_98470c3347.jpg

It's good to be back....:lovegrin:

omg matt lol how much top up?

I top up 300 SGD, well i guess i prefer to loose a bit now than to loose even more in the future

today is a Digital era and nothing last.

just like HP and many many other digital stuffs, almost every month there's always new model being released from an individual camera/HP etc etc makers :dunno::dunno:

I saw the adv yesterday on newspaper and read over and over again becos it's 20x zoom and wide angle....NICE! Anyway, I have purchased accessories like Raynox telephoto and and Emolux wide len converter so doubt I will sell my S5. Maybe use as a spare when I upgrade to DSLR.

Btw, anyone knows why I get splattered coloured patches on polariser filter (not sure you know what I mean ~ very hard to explain) and I cant seem to be able to clean it.

Last edited:
haha ash you are a bbb- S5 Queen.

I just bought the EOS 450D yesterday. wish me luck. i wont abandon Mr S5 though.
he stays here as the lesser child. hehe

Yah...I am a little blur on the finner things but not on big stuff....HA HA HA

Wow...congrats on the upgrade. I played with my colleague's new EOS 450D last week when he brought to work. Can share the cost and where you bought? New or 2nd hand?

Btw, anyone knows why I get splattered coloured patches on polariser filter (not sure you know what I mean ~ very hard to explain) and I cant seem to be able to clean it.

Hmm i have no idea, have you tried asking in the Canon subforum? they should be more wiser heh.

anyways, bought it from fellow csnapper at 950 , 3 weeks old kit. package + tripod + 2 ori batt + bag, screen protector all that.considered okay loh i guess after much deliberation eheh

Hmm i have no idea, have you tried asking in the Canon subforum? they should be more wiser heh.

anyways, bought it from fellow csnapper at 950 , 3 weeks old kit. package + tripod + 2 ori batt + bag, screen protector all that.considered okay loh i guess after much deliberation eheh

I guess so. I think new one costs around $1100+. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.