[ Rubbish Thread ] Why so many people use canon rather than olympus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess you from a diff camp.

Give you 1 SIMPLE example:

There are more discussions on Canon ETTL flash system than other brands. Together with the technology, there are more discussion on its applications and flash techniques. Not that Canon flash system is certainly better, but there are no denial there are more discussions which expose you to more info and knowledge about flash photography.

Simple enough? Or need further explanation?

I know where you are going with this, if i am reading this correctly. What you are looking for is after sale support. Buy something that alot of people use, then when don't know how to use and lazy to read manual and do experiments, just ask "experts" in forum, whom if you are really lucky, really know what they are talking about. Its ok lah bro.. if you are happy with your camera so be it, no need to preach here why its better then 4/3. We have read and heard it over a bagazillion times already. We should all shoot and learn more rather then sit in front of the pc and try to convince everyone in the world why a particular camera brand is better then the other.

Last edited:

There are more discussions on Canon ETTL flash system than other brands. Together with the technology, there are more discussion on its applications and flash techniques. Not that Canon flash system is certainly better, but there are no denial there are more discussions which expose you to more info and knowledge about flash photography.

Based on this answer above, I agree that this had become a rubbish thread...while the explanation is fine coz there's no best system just the suitable system for oneself, but surely the tone is not that friendly...:thumbsd:

I think he is just joking...

Can you imagine someone telling you they learned carpentry because they bought a set of Stanley-brand tools? That would be so ridiculous. Or becoming a 3D animation artist because they bought a Wacom tablet.

But there is some truth about finding accessories and literature about Canon cameras... hell, they are everywhere... even in convenience stores.

Probably

Nope,I'm using Olympus and Canon and no,I don't need any further explanations :)

Last edited:
I cant believe i spent 5 mins of my life reading back the posts in this thread -_____-"

OK, this is what I feared this thread will turn into... since folks here cannot understand the nature of rubbish threads, therefore rubbish thread will be closed before this turns out into a full fledge flaming war...

Don't want the mods to overwork and dish out infractions here... so good day... till another rubbish thread appears (looks like the Sony camera thread might be potential).

Have a good weekend everyone. Happy shooting for those who are going out shooting today...

Best regards.
Microcosm.

Status
Not open for further replies.