Pulau Tekong-True Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse we know lah we are also like ghost here always lingering around and won't stay away :bsmilie: Since your 1st post I already saw you :p but I got to say your attitude had improve tremendously liaoz ....keep it up ;)

normally i'm ok,good.
But when it comes to argument,i'm straight,hardline and very debatable.

LCK fibua or tekong's fibua? seen wild dogs gathered at the LCK fibua one fine night n barking furiously.

been the smart S'poreans that me n my team mates were, we changed course. :cool:

i camped regularly at LCK cemeteries during my NS days. lovely days those were. :)

Just say scared la....:devil:

LCK fibua or tekong's fibua? seen wild dogs gathered at the LCK fibua one fine night n barking furiously.

been the smart S'poreans that me n my team mates were, we changed course. :cool:

i camped regularly at LCK cemeteries during my NS days. lovely days those were. :)
The Tekong one :devil: Ponti also ghost what :sticktong
During an Recce mission at LCK cemetery at 3 am prone on top of a hill over looking all the tomb stone I saw a Sia Kon with a bell in one hand and throwing Hell notes into the air with the other hand and 6-7 figures in white following behind.... Wah Kaoz got a shock... ask my team member and they saw it too so I guess they are one of us lah :sweat:

The Tekong one :devil: Ponti also ghost what :sticktong
During an Recce mission at LCK cemetery at 3 am prone on top of a hill over looking all the tomb stone I saw a Sia Kon with a bell in one hand and throwing Hell notes into the air with the other hand and 6-7 figures in white following behind.... Wah Kaoz got a shock... ask my team member and they saw it too so I guess they are one of us lah :sweat:

Question is
Which one is the ghost?
The sia kon[what is that btw] or the followers?

Is camp 1 an abandon camp on tekong?

Yes. Very broken down. However, the SOC field looked quite well maintained! During the day, a lot of them were given permission to go shower. Not sure why there was still water supply, but I didn't go shower that time, as it was already near to the last day of the exercise. Prefer to enjoy a well-earned in camp.

Yes. Very broken down. However, the SOC field looked quite well maintained! During the day, a lot of them were given permission to go shower. Not sure why there was still water supply, but I didn't go shower that time, as it was already near to the last day of the exercise. Prefer to enjoy a well-earned in camp.

Perhaps ultilities was not cut off to serve as amenities to allow batch like yours to use?

dun worry hunny, i oso won't want u as one. :bsmilie:

not as fresh as a young, brash, arrogant n ignorant one but still ok la. it has more taste n knows the way of the world much better. :cool:

Yet still,none of which is the hallmark of a perfect person.

Status
Not open for further replies.