Pulau Tekong-True Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot spring no one can use.

Btw, Tekong got temple meh? :think:

In one of the version after they found the body they went back to look for the temple but it just vanished into the thin air!:confused:

The hot spring was the place where singapore troops were ambush by indonesian soldier during the confrontasi right?

No, the ambush by Indonesian infiltrators, which resulted in a number of our soldiers being killed, happened at Kota Tinggi, Johor during the Confrontation.

No lah Cheesecake is always very nice to everyone, except one person......thats Rafa :bsmilie:

Everyone?
This guy had issue with me even when i was using my now-bannned nick.

:think:

I heard from friend that the "stand by organ" version is a highly distorted one.

From what he said,the true case of the death was due to stomach rupture which apparently happened when he accidently hit his stomach with the end of the rifle after drinking cold water.

I heard got some guy running alone, he drink water, and wanted to pee or what, so he go into the forest to do his stuff. There's a slope there, then he slipped, so by instinct you'll stick something out to support you, so he used his rifle, and he fell on the rifle vertically, the muzzle hitting his stomach. Then rupture. My friend told me. He never said if it was the 3rd door case.

Can anyone veryify the case of the little girl and granny?

I heard got some guy running alone, he drink water, and wanted to pee or what, so he go into the forest to do his stuff. There's a slope there, then he slipped, so by instinct you'll stick something out to support you, so he used his rifle, and he fell on the rifle vertically, the muzzle hitting his stomach. Then rupture. My friend told me. He never said if it was the 3rd door case.

Well,i did read up and apparently the third door case was related to the death of the recruit "stand by organ".
The third door was there to appease the soul of that dead recruit.

i heard..

Well,i did read up and apparently the third door case was related to the death of the recruit "stand by organ".
The third door was there to appease the soul of that dead recruit.

i heard..

they say it was to allow the spirit to leave...
i wonder if anyone here has actually seen that door with his own eyes

He meant 對症下藥 :bsmilie:

:cool: some dun haf to serve NS too... i remember.

my old buddy in BMT is as blur as they(the blur ones) can get.

always the one who will get blanketed every evening as he's the main guy to 'help' us do extra push-ups, sit-ups n CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE.

he wasn't around with us on 1 book-in. and our PC has to inform us that he has been 'excused' from NS due to some reasons.

it was during our last night gathered around for supper when the PC told us that my old buddy was excused from NS as he claimed to haf seen ghosts every night in our bunk n has gone bonkers n couldn't take it. :cool:

i was from Nee Soon BMTC. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.