Price for Sony A77 or A65 in Singapore and the best price to buy it

Hmm local stocks are running low... Suntec Sony no more...dunno bout the rest...can try The attitude HN store....maybe didn't sell due to poor attitude ahahahahha

I think A77 body only still have the A77 + 1650 is the one really out of stock even in Japan now it's order basis.

Tot u all asking bout the kit? Body still have ba.... The lens is super though

Just back from Taiwan, they really launch the new Sony SLT in a big way, almost everywhere in Taipei you'll see big, big SONY banners.
Singapore can hardly see even one ! :dunno:

6328266912_429178a85d_z.jpg

Went to the famous Taipei 'Camera street' ...this place is heaven for any Photography gearheads.
See how many camera shops you can count ? ...yeah, that's only about a third of them ! ;)
Every third shop is a major Sony dealer as you can see from the A77 and A65 banners, too bad I wasn't in the market for one.
Pricewise, not very much different from what you could get in Singapore.

6328267382_1ebc171919_b.jpg

Just back from Taiwan, they really launch the new Sony SLT in a big way, almost everywhere in Taipei you'll see big, big SONY banners.
Singapore can hardly see even one ! :dunno:

Went to the famous Taipei 'Camera street' ...this place is heaven for any Photography gearheads.
See how many camera shops you can count ? ...yeah, that's only about a third of them ! ;)
Every third shop is a major Sony dealer as you can see from the A77 and A65 banners, too bad I wasn't in the market for one.
Pricewise, not very much different from what you could get in Singapore.

woot did the BBB virus finally gotten you bro? or still resisting strong?

woot did the BBB virus finally gotten you bro? or still resisting strong?

Can, I think can resist until the FF comes out ! :bsmilie:

Called up a few shops and they say no stocks and dont know when shipment is coming in

I OT a bit. where is this camera street in taipei huh? near to any train station?

I OT a bit. where is this camera street in taipei huh? near to any train station?

Yes, very near to the central train station.

It's located along Boai street (main road) ...I believe actual street name is HanKou street (small street)

any update on the A77+16-50 stocks? Still OOS anywhere in Singapore?

jonathanpo said:
any update on the A77+16-50 stocks? Still OOS anywhere in Singapore?

OOS everywhere in the whole world, not just sgp.

News mentioned sony getting to restart their factory and will take 2 months to get production up again. By then new stock will only arrive by feb or march2012. And this is based on best case scenerio as the actual damage to the factory in thai has not been fully assessed yet.

Even if sony is ready, still have to depends on parts vendors around that area.

i should have bought the set when HN staff offered the A77+16-50 (1 and only set) at $2400 1 month ago... :(

How about body only?

I am still a happy camper for used copies of either haha. Student mode la, money even more hard earned!

Whao.. you upgraded!! Hehe.. So your old A290 as spare?

Even used copies are ex lor.. i student mode too.. somemore unisim increased fees =(

I think i saw a body only set at Funan South East Computer on level 3. you can go quick . Cheers

I'm only returning back to SG on 23 november....Very worried right now that stocks of the sony a77 body only will run out by that time. Praying each and every day...

A77 Stock are runnning low ? I still see it selling at most of the major camera store.

Prince Photogenic said:
Whao.. you upgraded!! Hehe.. So your old A290 as spare?

Even used copies are ex lor.. i student mode too.. somemore unisim increased fees =(

Haha even older, a230! Btw the vg is out, available on sony webbie le, expect the major dealers to have some too!

Skyways said:
A77 Stock are runnning low ? I still see it selling at most of the major camera store.

Which are ? Best denki etc ?