Price for Sony A77 or A65 in Singapore and the best price to buy it

If based on current price for new body, with no lens under inventory now, will it be more worth to get the A77 with 16-50lens or just the body and get the tamron 18-50, which is much cheaper

Looking to get for long term since the next release is full frame which I will not be considering, A77 is still here to stay

I will buy SAL 16-50.
:)
I dont go for 3rd party unless the OEM cant/dont provide. (but thats just me.)

Its a very good "kit" lens.

Did heard its a fantastic lens, else to go for lower budget, may go for 16-105 Sony which is slightly Jesper and gives a better range?

Did heard its a fantastic lens, else to go for lower budget, may go for 16-105 Sony which is slightly Jesper and gives a better range?

I havnt use the 16-105 before.
Disadvantage: u probably loose better IQ, Constant F/stop, SSM and weather sealing.
Advantage: Its lighter, cheaper, longer.
You have to decide what is more critical to you. eg. If you need longer than 50.. Obviously the 16-50 is out. What i stated are just info i can get from the net.

Last edited:
new A77 price in Mainland china RMB 6300 = S$1230
.... HK goods even cheaper!

a77.jpg

Where in mainland China to get this price? Online or at store?

new A77 price in Mainland china RMB 6300 = S$1230
.... HK goods even cheaper!

a77.jpg

HK risk is no warranty and got problem man, must check properly first

HK risk is no warranty and got problem man, must check properly first

Already said many times . Hk can convert to international warranty . Can bring receipt and passport to hk Sony stores or at some of the retailers they can convert for you. Of course . If you buy hk grey products , that will be a separate matter

Where in mainland China to get this price? Online or at store?

please find taobao.com BEIJING SHANGHAI price. you can buy online, or go to their shop.

8137259442_a8079cf984_o.jpg

please find taobao.com BEIJING SHANGHAI price. you can buy online, or go to their shop.

8137259442_a8079cf984_o.jpg

Thanks, just checked it out. Will find out how good these shops are.

Hi CS Bros,

I can't wait to share a good deal I got yesterday. Basically my wife got me the A77 with kit lens in less than 5 mins while we waiting to board the plane.

And guess, what I got my brand new A77+16-50F2.8 with 16Gb and extra 2 original batteries (total 3), yes, no kidding.

And best part, all at S$2099!!

The shop is in Terminal 1, Foto something. towards gate C! got from salesman named jacky.

*thanks for the birthday present, Baby*

Hi CS Bros,

I can't wait to share a good deal I got yesterday. Basically my wife got me the A77 with kit lens in less than 5 mins while we waiting to board the plane.

And guess, what I got my brand new A77+16-50F2.8 with 16Gb and extra 2 original batteries (total 3), yes, no kidding.

And best part, all at S$2099!!

The shop is in Terminal 1, Foto something. towards gate C! got from salesman named jacky.

*thanks for the birthday present, Baby*

Wow, your wife knows the Camera market very well. She knows it when she spots a good deal!

Wow, your wife knows the Camera market very well. She knows it when she spots a good deal!

Hi Edlet.... actually, she knows nothing about camera, but looking at my expression, she trust that it is a good deal, and said proudly "see, I told you not to get a pre-owned! hahah" ... Sometimes procrastinating might not be too bad afterall.

Whoever, transiting and going overseas, might want to drop by and check it out. no need to bargain, as it is indicated on the price tag.