<Preview> Olympus mZD 40-150mm F2.8

Just ordered mine on the second wave.. Price is still the same.. Just that the second wave will get the lens in January instead..

Damned. Tio Poison.
Just ordered mine.
After clicking payment, I realised I forgot to add the B+W filter zzzzz

Damned. Tio Poison. Just ordered mine. After clicking payment, I realised I forgot to add the B+W filter zzzzz

U can call Olympus SG to ask to cancel the order and then reorder again provided there's still stocks. Ask to talk to Edwin for help :)

Damned. Tio Poison.
Just ordered mine.
After clicking payment, I realised I forgot to add the B+W filter zzzzz

no more B+W filters at the bottom. I guess it's sold out too.

Honestly it feels good to see the 40-150/2.8 preorder doing so well ;)

Say, those of you who managed to pre-order on 4 Nov - anyone contact you to tell you to collect, or we ourselves call pickup location to arrange? I log in to my Olympus account n it shows order status as "completed"...

Say, those of you who managed to pre-order on 4 Nov - anyone contact you to tell you to collect, or we ourselves call pickup location to arrange? I log in to my Olympus account n it shows order status as "completed"...
Most probably ur chose pick up location will call u when they have the goods.

Most probably ur chose pick up location will call u when they have the goods.

Thx! I'm quite exited by what this lens can do. Glad I only needed 2hrs to realise this is a steal, and threw my $ at Olympus in time to join the 1st wave of PO!

;)

Someone from Oly emailed me yesterday for my contact and confirm the order. Then he said once shipment is here they will call us and we can arrange to go pick the lens at the shop we selected during the order.

Someone from Oly emailed me yesterday for my contact and confirm the order. Then he said once shipment is here they will call us and we can arrange to go pick the lens at the shop we selected during the order.
Guess I'll wait patiently then!

Second wave sold out:0? I was so closed to ordering and then I accidentally refreshed the page and the link was gone

sian diao... hope there is a third batch sigh... even the filter also out of stock

By then, there probably is no need to pre-order any more as it will be available at all the shops.

By then, there probably is no need to pre-order any more as it will be available at all the shops.

walau eh so fast sold out again ...

decided to pull handbrake and use the cash to buy the 7-14 F4 instead ...

i think i need the 7-14 more than the 40-150 ...

I think the preorder ended...
reminds me of the iPhone6 pre-order ... but this is better ... iPhone6 gone in 10 minutes ... :bsmilie:

What an irony ... iPhone6 despite gone in 10 mins, I managed to get 3 sets but this lens much longer, I cannot get ... hmm .. such is life ... :dunno:

Last edited: