<Preview> Olympus mZD 40-150mm F2.8

Another update. Olympus just called me, told me the installment method working now. And yep, just managed to purchase it.

Just had a chat with Olympus, the stocks for the first shipment is almost all sold out. Any pre-orders tmr onwards probably will be delivered in second shipment.

Says a lot about that they priced the lens right this time round :)

Last edited:
Just had a chat with Olympus, the stocks for the first shipment is almost all sold out. Any pre-orders tmr onwards probably will be delivered in second shipment.

I think they learned their lesson on the FL-600R pricing last time. :bsmilie:

So when are they releasing it to those who have pre-ordered?

So when are they releasing it to those who have pre-ordered?

Pre-orders will definitely be fulfilled first by sequence and probably a few pieces in the shops. (I'm guessing for the shops part)

Did they mentioned when will the 1st shipment be arriving? Hehe

just came back form work and the website now is down leh ... could it be stocks finish already ? what lar ... ;:)angry:

just came back form work and the website now is down leh ... could it be stocks finish already ? what lar ... ;:)angry:

Hmm , pre-orders should be in till end of month. Prob some site maintenance

Anyone managed to order online for the past few hours? Not able to click any options to order...

Mine has no options to select pickup location. Interestingly the 72mm filter is visible at the bottom.

Shut up and take my money!!!

Sorry for asking a noob question. I cant seem to select the location to collect and cant seem to select the lens. Only can add in cart the filter, warranty and lens services.

Sorry for asking a noob question. I cant seem to select the location to collect and cant seem to select the lens. Only can add in cart the filter, warranty and lens services.

Call the sales number on the Contact Us page.

Now Olympus website down. I guess they r fixing the issue.

Really sold out for 1st wave...

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1415271337434.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1415271337434.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 10
Mine has no options to select pickup location. Interestingly the 72mm filter is visible at the bottom.

Exactly what happened to me last night ... tried until sianz so when to sleep ... now sold out liao ... super sianz ... really not fated to get it ... grrrrr ... ;(