<Preview> Olympus mZD 40-150mm F2.8

Saw the poster,hoping that there's a third batch since it says that the pre-order is from 4 Nov to 30Nov. Still keeping my fingers crossed

when the 1st batch of pre-order ended, Oly gave another date and time for others to look out for. The pre-order website was still up too, but this time Oly didnt give a date for the 3rd batch and the website has been removed. Hence, i'm assuming Oly had sold all the available limited sets.

when the 1st batch of pre-order ended, Oly gave another date and time for others to look out for. The pre-order website was still up too, but this time Oly didnt give a date for the 3rd batch and the website has been removed. Hence, i'm assuming Oly had sold all the available limited sets.

Just feel like kicking myself for refreshing the page... oh well better luck next time. will definitely be less of a catch without the $240 voucher and MC 14

Just feel like kicking myself for refreshing the page... oh well better luck next time. will definitely be less of a catch without the $240 voucher and MC 14
Even if u didn't refresh, someone else must have ordered the last piece already. Just wait for the official launch.

Wah this lens is so hot!!!

Here's some captures from recent ClubSNAP crossing bridges trip in Korea using this lens. Lens was loaned from Olympus, and will have some of the shots shown in the ClubSNAP gallery at Funan Unit #04-31 in a few weeks time. Stay tuned!

Even if u didn't refresh, someone else must have ordered the last piece already. Just wait for the official launch.

That's the only thing I can do now anyway:) wonder if the prices will be readjusted upwards due to the popular response! in the meanwhile, I will enjoy the shots of the 40-150. Thanks for posting and keep it coming wonglp sir!

$20141110_143207-1.jpg

Just got back from Japan ..
8% Tax refund and 5% visa discount is making this really a good idea now .. and it comes with the 1.4 tele
I'm going back in december lol

View attachment 5453

Just got back from Japan ..
8% Tax refund and 5% visa discount is making this really a good idea now .. and it comes with the 1.4 tele
I'm going back in december lol

Hey richardy bro,if you happen to get multiple sets back,I will gladly buy from you. I think there's no warranty though.

I just got a reply from Olympus Singapore saying that there's no third batch of pre-order. Already knew but still deluding myself haha. That's what happens when kena BBB virus haha