<Preview> Olympus mZD 40-150mm F2.8

so its pay upfront.. haha. I have $300 cathay photo voucher .

I thought voucher is only $240 ... what's your trick ? :dunno::)

Preorder until end of month , no need to chiong too bro. Slowly slowly think :) but ya this will allow me to try shooting portraits with a longer focal length.
Assuming got enuf sets, whether pre-order 3-Nov or 30-Nov, all will get same day ? Or the collection date will go according to pre-order date ?

I'm sure I'm not getting the 300/4 though.
Yeah, me too ...

Pulled the trigger and pre-ordered.

I think if I don't pre-order, I won't be able to focus for the next few days.. and by which time if I then decide to make the purchase, it will be OOS already or something.

Avoid complications - if you want it, you will still want it after days of pondering.. might as well buy now.

I think if I don't pre-order, I won't be able to focus for the next few days.. and by which time if I then decide to make the purchase, it will be OOS already or something.

Avoid complications - if you want it, you will still want it after days of pondering.. might as well buy now.

Yes bro, buy buy buy !

:cool::bsmilie::thumbsup:

Got error going to the Paypal page

Last edited:
Wow... U all buy until the PayPal broke down... *slow clap*

Wow... U all buy until the PayPal broke down... *slow clap*

yah, gave up already ... let the Olympus server rest and wait until Olympus IT team solve the problem first before trying again ...

Yeap , gave up on my side too. Morning will give Olympus a call when when are open and let them know.

Maybe sold out already... Nah just joking.

Eh, I got problems at the PayPal page too. First time I tried to login, it will freeze at that page. I refreshed the page and logged in again - after that, ok liao.

Ok , just bought using PayPal :)

By the way , the XS-Pro filter is out of stock already but you gain 1998 points which equate to a $19.98 discount later if you wana get the filter from Olympus store.

Ok , just bought using PayPal :)

By the way , the XS-Pro filter is out of stock already but you gain 1998 points which equate to a $19.98 discount later if you wana get the filter from Olympus store.

Wah lao! Very fast lei, lend me when arrive hor :bsmilie:

I want to buy also cannot buy, still wanna use my UOB card for installment. :(