PhotoAid XIV: Season of Rian and Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's easy to see who hit who. you have pictures for evidence?

anyway just maintain that he is 100% in the wrong. if there's 1% of doubt, then he's 101% in the wrong.
haha good way to put it

Kena sue got, go court bo, cos daddy say good boy dun go court... so out of court settlement...

think this guy never go court b4, so wanna get a feel lah, since see every guy on tv go there like sibeh shiok liddat...
then he can shiok with other ppl mah.. i dun wanna shiok with him man...

there is a difference and easy to see who hit who, i hope you have pictures
do not say that it is your fault, this is a ploy to reduce his settlement

is he suing you or your insurance company or both?
if he hit you and he is coming out from a give way lane and you are going straight
then no contest already, but if he come out and you hit him then maybe he can try to fight
i dunno who sue who now.. but from the court papers, I'm the plaintiff and he defendant. So it seems like I sue him.. I have pictures of my own bike damages only he claims his car wasn't damaged at all so he didn't report insurance. then got twist and turn of events, he give me "wrong" car number and all.. aiyo.. long story... my lawyer originally tried to settle out of court. but the other side refused and wanted to go for a trial...

like that then just sit back and enjoy the show

your insurance company is suing him

i agree ... time to bring out popcorn :D

but then have to be careful don't kena sabo by your own insurance firm, before signing any document, especially court related, read everything carefully and understand them!

like that then just sit back and enjoy the show

your insurance company is suing him

normally insurance company will act act 1... most of the time sweep under the floor...

and probably some rookie wanna earn points... yyk suay... anyway lose case also not they lugi... only yyk ncd gone nia.

:think:

if the other party willing to pay yyk the damages, and then yyk don't claim the insurance, like that the insurance company got no case liao. might be a good settlement if the other party has no intention of going to court. but if the other party refuses to pay for the damages then hor seh liao lor

:think:

if the other party willing to pay yyk the damages, and then yyk don't claim the insurance, like that the insurance company got no case liao. might be a good settlement if the other party has no intention of going to court. but if the other party refuses to pay for the damages then hor seh liao lor

normally if go to insurance, its the insurance vs insurance, most of the time got no say 1...

normally if go to insurance, its the insurance vs insurance, most of the time got no say 1...

but what if the other party offer to pay ykk the damages, then ykk cancel the insurance claim?

i mean ykk only responsible up to the claiming of the insurance mah, any court actions are initiated by the insurance company, actually none of ykk's business lor

but what if the other party offer to pay ykk the damages, then ykk cancel the insurance claim?

i mean ykk only responsible up to the claiming of the insurance mah, any court actions are initiated by the insurance company, actually none of ykk's business lor

well, if go court, yyk happen to be darn suay the lawyer is cmi 1, then lost, he will lose his ncd even if he is confirm win 1... and the lawyer cannot fight among themselves cos have to get the plaintiff and defendant to court lor, wonder will reimburse their pay anot...

to them its just another case... whoever loses their ncd, not their problem.

if the other guy wanna pay, must do so before yyk claim insurance. after that, the vehicle already fixed by the insurance company... nothing more he can do liao...

i don't mind losing the NCD lor.. cos the bike is in it's last year of use liao.. hehe.. no need for ins after that. then again.. why should I lose anything.. I wasn't in the wrong!

i don't mind losing the NCD lor.. cos the bike is in it's last year of use liao.. hehe.. no need for ins after that. then again.. why should I lose anything.. I wasn't in the wrong!

eh, u lose hor next time u do simi gui loan also hard lor... or u wanna finance another car or something... one lead to another... u become a bad driver.

See you guys this aft.

BTW, we went to the scan this morning with wifey and Baby N°2.

It is another boy.;p

He saying hello to the CS Crew ! :D

image0al6.jpg

Congrats Loupisk!!!...you are on the route to form a basketball team:bsmilie:

congratulations!

but i will not be able to join you guys later today
i am sick and resting at home :(

if can, take the door gift for me

don't forget the security thingy around that area

congratulations!

but i will not be able to join you guys later today
i am sick and resting at home :(

if can, take the door gift for me

don't forget the security thingy around that area

I also sick, but die die must go.....:bsmilie:i'm there for the food....;p

I'm taking time off to go. Sjourn will call you to arrange meet up. Anyone else want to meet up give us a call ;)

I'm taking time off to go. Sjourn will call you to arrange meet up. Anyone else want to meet up give us a call ;)

I'll try to reach there at 130pm, decide to ride because of the traffic situation and the road closures

Status
Not open for further replies.