PhotoAid XIV: Season of Rian and Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodnight all...

anyone have experience in court proceedings and shooting funerals?

I did not know there was a such thing ! :bsmilie:

Enjoy ! I hope you get some artistic shots from the court order.

Sorry, goshts are my friends. :angel::devil: all together.;) and no ****. Funny when I write ****, the forum writes **** ! :bsmilie:

I tried to drink myself silly once in the middle of the night in an abandonned cemetary with some close friends. It happens that my ancester are the last one burried there. No matter how much we would drink, we could not get drunk. Ghosts are friends.

getting a court order to shoot a funeral?

wah, what did you get yourself into?

sounds like an interesting story

lets hear it
2 different events lah..
going court for a traffic accident claim. The other party dragged the case for years and now they say wanna go court. which is set for this week. By right should be I have right of way cos they other guy didn't give way at give way line and i was hit by him. But lawyer say, facts are one thing, it all depends on how you perform in court on the actual day. To me.. it feels like. "it's not how good your product is.. it's how you market it."

seperate event: was requested to shoot a funeral ritual.

2 different events lah..
going court for a traffic accident claim. The other party dragged the case for years and now they say wanna go court. which is set for this week. By right should be I have right of way cos they other guy didn't give way at give way line and i was hit by him. But lawyer say, facts are one thing, it all depends on how you perform in court on the actual day. To me.. it feels like. "it's not how good your product is.. it's how you market it."

seperate event: was requested to shoot a funeral ritual.

got witness or not? don't know what's wrong with Singaporeans these days, small accidents also suka suka go court, suka suka call lawyer, all becoming siao ding dong

got witness or not? don't know what's wrong with Singaporeans these days, small accidents also suka suka go court, suka suka call lawyer, all becoming siao ding dong

problem with sgreans is they never admit its their fault...

anything also blame others instead of themselves...

so have to pay lawyers to explain to them the term, contributory negligence. :bsmilie:

anyone has Amigo's hp number? someone looking for a household helper, can pm me her contact? thanks :)

Afternoon....

welcome back ortega.

UK, u need a bunch of photogs to intimidate the fella? We can all turn up there with long lens and big cams....write up ur story, send to TNP, Stomp, Youtube....keke:bsmilie:

thanks

but we would have to do it well

lighting men, sound men, reflectors the works
we arrive in a big truck and unload and setup for shoot

we need a bogey photographer carrying some cheapo spoilt camera+lens to run all the way up to that person so that that person will attempt to smash the camera+lens and you have 1 more case against that person liao :thumbsup:

don't ask me man.. it was he who insisted on going to court

just maintain that it is all their fault 100%
not even 1% is your fault

you hit him or he hit you?
he hit me.. but he maintained that I hit him.. what the.. he came out of the give way line and hit me...:dunno:

problem with sgreans is they never admit its their fault...

anything also blame others instead of themselves...

so have to pay lawyers to explain to them the term, contributory negligence. :bsmilie:

LL.. so i take it nobody here go court before?

he hit me.. but he maintained that I hit him.. what the.. he came out of the give way line and hit me...:dunno:

i think it's easy to see who hit who. you have pictures for evidence?

anyway just maintain that he is 100% in the wrong. if there's 1% of doubt, then he's 101% in the wrong.

don't ask me man.. it was he who insisted on going to court

LL.. so i take it nobody here go court before?

Kena sue got, go court bo, cos daddy say good boy dun go court... so out of court settlement...

think this guy never go court b4, so wanna get a feel lah, since see every guy on tv go there like sibeh shiok liddat...

there is a difference and easy to see who hit who, i hope you have pictures
do not say that it is your fault, this is a ploy to reduce his settlement

is he suing you or your insurance company or both?
if he hit you and he is coming out from a give way lane and you are going straight
then no contest already, but if he come out and you hit him then maybe he can try to fight

Status
Not open for further replies.