Pentaxian July Gathering.. Open for suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uppzz. . .

Venue - Labrador Park / Punggol
Date - 26 or 27 July
Nicks whose joining

1. hjbyeo
2. flowerpot
3. felixcat8888 - Preference for Labrador
4. art2d2 - preference for Labrador too
5. fengwei (and my daughter) - Labrador Park
6. faisalee (I am in til the end )
7. Skypacker (prefer labrador park. Punggol is too far away for me, especially in the morning.)

Bumping this up... come on Pentaxians !

btw, i forgot to mention, labrador park is not a good location for sunrise, only sunset.

and if it's a weekend, there is bus from the interchange at harbourfront.. next to the hawker centre. flat fee $1 only on weekends.

also, be prepared to have more people than usual.

Morning, arrange Model shoot!

Then you can take my F100 f2.8 Macro to shoot some macros during the day :angel:

actually you guys can start at harbourfront - vivo rooftop has loads to shoot, and during the weekend you might be beseiged by kids - good being you can shoot candids.. bad being if you want to do wide scenes without people then it might be mar fun. it's good for ir too.

believe me, if you start at 3 pm or so and stand around the beach (other than macros, i don't think there is much else to see, and the beach isn't photogenic at daytime unless you have massive nd filters).. you will be bored stiff and sunburnt by the time the sun sets

Then you can take my F100 f2.8 Macro to shoot some macros during the day :angel:

i prefer my own macro lens ;p

actually you guys can start at harbourfront - vivo rooftop has loads to shoot, and during the weekend you might be beseiged by kids - good being you can shoot candids.. bad being if you want to do wide scenes without people then it might be mar fun. it's good for ir too.

believe me, if you start at 3 pm or so and stand around the beach (other than macros, i don't think there is much else to see, and the beach isn't photogenic at daytime unless you have massive nd filters).. you will be bored stiff and sunburnt by the time the sun sets

thats y im wondering what we should do before the sunset shoot ? vivo rooftop is a good idea, anyway we have 1 month to think about it...maybe go sentosa instead...catch some bikini babes...i dun mind being sunburnt for that :bsmilie:

hahahaa...I got banana boat so have protection but not sure will we have that massive bikini babes as posted somewhere in the forum for u to shoot =P

Ok, chipping in!

Date - 26 or 27 July
Nicks whose joining

1. hjbyeo
2. flowerpot
7. Skypacker (prefer labrador park. Punggol is too far away for me, especially in the morning.)
8. lepetitprince - prefer punggol, labrador only if evening shoot. But actually, since I'm so near Changi V area, would love it if we have Pentax outing there someday.. :p

Date - 26 or 27 July
Nicks whose joining

1. hjbyeo
2. flowerpot
8. lepetitprince - prefer punggol, labrador only if evening shoot. But actually, since I'm so near Changi V area, would love it if we have Pentax outing there someday.. :p
9. woonsin - Punggol bec I live in Hougang. If choose Laborar Park, fine with me. Only need some cars to ride us there early.

think the sign up rate will increase closer to the date... and if fw or sbc show up with their DA* 300s for ppl to try ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.