Pentaxian July Gathering.. Open for suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it will be a short 1 week photo trip back to KK, will be going to the islands and Mt. KK park. More for relaxing ;p

arthur,

KK here means Kardang kerbau Hos... a place baby delivers :bsmilie::bsmilie:

KK is Kota Kinabalu or...........????????;)

otc

Hi, cannot join you as I attend my friend's newborn son - full month party this saturday. :( Have a great enjoyable trip. :thumbsup:

Wah ! Hi Arthur, the next Pentaxian August Gathering will at Mount Kinabalu. ;):bsmilie:

Er not this August la haha. Anyway if anyone wanna plan a photo trip to KK, let me know. Tonnes of stuff to shoot. Got sea, islands, mountains, basically a whole rainforest there. Every year I go back not much time to shoot as need to entertain family and relatives. This time I'll be on vacation ;p

Ya...there are 2 ways to go in right? Straight at the beach or the reserve part?

BTW anyone wanna share cab from Vivo? If interested to share cab with me can call me at 9190 5790.

We can meetup at the huts near the port/bridge, very close to the entrance from PSA ...

Met more than 10 pentaxian today, waiting for sunset. Most armed with their best gear to share and touch;), and above all chit chat.......... lots of sharing.

Me still with my macro lens and I am the first to post today. labrador is great for insect taking but today's outing is for more for taking sunset. Here are my 2 images to share.

26july08083.jpg

26july08046.jpg

a little windy but sufficient evening light.

otc

It was great meeting all the rest of Pentaxians. Had a great tie chtting and would have lovd to see the sunset but hd to run off early.

Sorry guys can't stay too long yesterday and have to miss the sunset shooting. Hope to see some of your pics soon.;)

Nice meeting you guys too, and pity about the weather. Some guys left earlier, but we didn't shoot much either after you guys left. Mostly just chatting at the jetty :D

Hope the weather would be better during our next outing. It's pretty bad during out past two outings :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.