Pentaxian Gathering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
aiyoh...its no problem though...but fengwei, i tink u need to hold on to my shirt first ;p

going in tekong this thursday...maybe when i book out on weekends can catch u sumwhere to get it.....btw, anything u can sms me...

hmmm, sad i wont be able to participate in my first Pentax outing...:cry::cry:

All the best! :D

I had missed the previous 2 outing too. :embrass:

Bad news guys. The package (of T Shirts) made a detour to Canada by some unknown reason :( Quite funny someone at USPS just can't read the address tag? Now my friend is contacting USPS and see what they can do about the shipment. Hopefully they'd forward the package over directly before the holiday rush mail season ...

Really sorry about this. Guess our gathering has to be delayed, unless you guys wanna meetup even w/o the T-Shirts ...

Now we can say... Singapore is a part of Canada! :bsmilie:

Haha... How did Canada link to here? By cable? :dunno:

If the meeting is this coming week, I can attend! Reservice is over for the week, thank god...

not surprising - when I came to Singapore it look a long time to persuade my bank that SG was not part of China. Visa card statements look a long time to arrive.

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes: How in the depths of hell can anyone confuse China to be part of Singapore? Did they even check a map or something?

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes: How in the depths of hell can anyone confuse China to be part of Singapore? Did they even check a map or something?

Singapore being part of China confusion is quite common among non-asian, and on a world map it is really very difficult to find Singapore. But China being part of Singapore is very rare.

Singapore being part of China confusion is quite common among non-asian, and on a world map it is really very difficult to find Singapore. But China being part of Singapore is very rare.

I think Vulpix0r mean SG being part of China

I think Vulpix0r mean SG being part of China

Yeah... And it's easy for the non-asians to think that SG is part of China.
Cause they see us as Chinese, so we must be from China... :confused:
Got a lot of that in US too.... :sweat:

Sorry guys. Still no news from USPS about the shipment yet :( Hopefully they'd locate the shipment (somewhere in Canada) soon.

As far as gathering goes, I'd suggest an outing on this coming Saturday. Probably shooting around the SGB?

If there is any suggestion, please do let me know.

Hope you all have great plans for the coming holiday :)

Oh.. Won't be able to make it if it's this weekend...
Dong Zi + Christmas + Mum's birthday has got my coming weekend packed to the brim....

Sorry guys. Still no news from USPS about the shipment yet :( Hopefully they'd locate the shipment (somewhere in Canada) soon.

As far as gathering goes, I'd suggest an outing on this coming Saturday. Probably shooting around the SGB?

Hi,

I am not able to make it this saturday as my project mates had booked me for the project.

Sorry :embrass:

Can I suggest Saturday 29 Dec as many will be quite busy before Christmas.

The Sat 29/12 sounds good also. If this Sat, hopefully i can make it if it is afternoon.:)

Hi Fengwei................ I think you mean SBG .......botanic gardens? Invited any models to pose for shots? :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.