Status
Not open for further replies.
a few more to share..

a family outing.
IMGP1305.jpg

The symphony stage.
IMGP1325.jpg

Sorry I didnt turn up as well...
Thought i can go after my appt being pushed back, but unfortunately fell sick...
Down wif fever, flu n sore throat... :(
Hope will b able 2 join u all next time...

hi Guys heres my share of the lil guy..
_IGP2606.jpg

_IGP2599.jpg

great pics guys!!! heh. really enjoyed the gathering, should do it more often.
My pics won't be out for another week for so.. and then have to scan.. then have to upload.. will take ages. tho it'd be superfluous given the very nice pictures here already!

hey guys.. the mother's asking if there are any more pictures..
she liked the some that i've sent (myself and Desmond, for he has PM-ed me)

and she asked if she were to dev, how much would it be.

well, i'd give her those that i shot (FOC of cos') .. but i don't know about the rest of you. :)

so please kindly pm me with your links by these two days (last day - this sunday) so that i can collate an email with the url links.

cheers guys!!

snowywolf:cool:

hey guys.. the mother's asking if there are any more pictures..
she liked the some that i've sent (myself and Desmond, for he has PM-ed me)

and she asked if she were to dev, how much would it be.

well, i'd give her those that i shot (FOC of cos') .. but i don't know about the rest of you. :)

so please kindly pm me with your links by these two days (last day - this sunday) so that i can collate an email with the url links.

cheers guys!!

snowywolf:cool:

Thanks Jean for the update. I'm sorry I was tied up by some other stuff, didn't get chance to send my photos to the mother yet. Will do so tomorrow.

Meantime, here are some photos of the beautiful little boy:

IMGP3893_s.jpg

IMGP3839_s.jpg

IMGP3789_s.jpg

wow, looks like everyone had a lot of fun;). Too bad i couldnt make it(in an offshore island cleaning toilets)...hope i can make it there on the next outing, really hope to meet everyone and learn a trick or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.