Pentaxian Gathering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I can help by meeting you guys @ a place and bring you guys over. Let's say AMK MRT or AMK hub.

:D

hallo to all pentaxians, i am looking for my first body and pentax is currently the front-runner(hopefully K100D, and the 50mm F2)

anybody has the above set up in which i can try? i really want to experince the k100D with this particular lense!

if no one minds, i hope i am aboe to join as well:embrass:

why the 50mm f2?
The FA50/1.4 is pretty affordable and well-made...

Maybe he wanna try something different? :think:

Anyway, seems like he is going to jump ship :bsmilie:

Come over bah!!!! :D

Hey guys,

Just got back tonight. Will have a busy day tomorrow. Let's try to fix the time/venue for the gathering next week.

Bad news, the t shirts still haven't come yet. Don't know why it took so long. Will get back to you guys as soon as I got confirmed info.

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Just got back tonight. Will have a busy day tomorrow. Let's try to fix the time/venue for the gathering next week.

Bad news, the t shirts still haven't come yet. Don't know why it took so long. Will get back to you guys as soon as I got confirmed info.

Cheers!

Welcome back :D

Hey guys,

Cheers!
WElcome Back Sir... :)

Hey guys,

Cheers!

Welcome back, Pentax Lao Ban!
Won't be able to join you unless its last week of December though. Have fun...

"jump ship" isnt the right term, since i dont have any sampan yet.

have tried the other more famous brand's entry level bodies like D40 and whatnot, but still, from what i read pentax is right for me:D
hmmm 50mm F1.4? i dont mind, its more of a matter of handling the ergonomics of the camera;p

Welcome back :D

WElcome Back Sir... :)

welcome home:)...btw, how was your trip? do upload some pictures for us too see ya?

Welcome back, Pentax Lao Ban!
Won't be able to join you unless its last week of December though. Have fun...

Thanks guys :D

Had a very busy and tiring shooting day today, now I can't even hold the mouse properly after holding the camera (a K10D w/ grip plus a FA*28-70/2.8 mounted, and a 540 flash too) for over 9 hours ...

Or well, I'll sure post some photos taken in Berlin (actually I already post a couple when I was there) after I look through them. The weather was pretty bad when I was there, rainy and windy all the time, not that great for taking photos. You know what? After this trip, the first lens I'm gonna buy is the DA*16-50/2.8, and probably the DA*50-135 too. I really need a weather sealed lens ...

Thanks guys :D

Had a very busy and tiring shooting day today, now I can't even hold the mouse properly after holding the camera (a K10D w/ grip plus a FA*28-70/2.8 mounted, and a 540 flash too) for over 9 hours ...

Or well, I'll sure post some photos taken in Berlin (actually I already post a couple when I was there) after I look through them. The weather was pretty bad when I was there, rainy and windy all the time, not that great for taking photos. You know what? After this trip, the first lens I'm gonna buy is the DA*16-50/2.8, and probably the DA*50-135 too. I really need a weather sealed lens ...

Bro, you covering events ah?:bsmilie: Can understand as recently i did a shoot about that number of hours also but with K10D w/grip + DA*16-50 + 540 flash.:)

Bro, you covering events ah?:bsmilie: Can understand as recently i did a shoot about that number of hours also but with K10D w/grip + DA*16-50 + 540 flash.:)

Yeah, helped a friend's wedding yesterday, not as fun as the previous two weddings I shot, mostly because I was the only photographer there this time ...

Yeah, helped a friend's wedding yesterday, not as fun as the previous two weddings I shot, mostly because I was the only photographer there this time ...

:bsmilie: Yeah, I helped a friend's wedding recently also and i'm the only photographer there.

wah, so coincidental...yesterday i attended my teacher's wedding at sentosa...:bsmilie::bsmilie:
didn't know many pple married on Sundays eh...

Bad news guys. The package (of T Shirts) made a detour to Canada by some unknown reason :( Quite funny someone at USPS just can't read the address tag? Now my friend is contacting USPS and see what they can do about the shipment. Hopefully they'd forward the package over directly before the holiday rush mail season ...

Really sorry about this. Guess our gathering has to be delayed, unless you guys wanna meetup even w/o the T-Shirts ...

I'm not too sure abt the rest, but i'm ok if the gathering is delay...
Quite bz this mth... Lots of things 2 do at work n at home being end of the yr...

Bad news guys. The package (of T Shirts) made a detour to Canada by some unknown reason :( Quite funny someone at USPS just can't read the address tag? Now my friend is contacting USPS and see what they can do about the shipment. Hopefully they'd forward the package over directly before the holiday rush mail season ...

Really sorry about this. Guess our gathering has to be delayed, unless you guys wanna meetup even w/o the T-Shirts ...

I am anything with it (Delay or without T-shirt) :D

Not bad news lah..No worries.;)

aiyoh...its no problem though...but fengwei, i tink u need to hold on to my shirt first ;p

going in tekong this thursday...maybe when i book out on weekends can catch u sumwhere to get it.....btw, anything u can sms me...

hmmm, sad i wont be able to participate in my first Pentax outing...:cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.