Pentax @ PC Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah..I agree with Fengwei. SD cards is a must buy if u need it. =] I wonder will flash be cheaper...hmmmm

I have a 16GB SD card and after inserted into K20D, it gave me 4 digits to buy 4D.;p:bsmilie:

haha... lets chiong whole gang of Pentaxians shoot models.. help promote Pentax a little bit...

i like to shoot models too!! :bsmilie: need a tele-lens!

anyone got a 300mm lens to sell? cant afford the one offered by FW :cry:

Any bro going down to IT show today? I might be going to get a new charger. :)

This show like not much good deals... May wanna skip it.:think:

I am interested in the east gear charger trade in. :)

Even it's only $10 off, I can replace my old sanyo charger with the C9000

yup c9000 is a good deal i need to look for my old charger first hehehe

I am interested in the east gear charger trade in. :)

Even it's only $10 off, I can replace my old sanyo charger with the C9000

hehe I more cheapo so went for the Camelion one at $22 from swissco. Can use lah, so far charging and refresh all working well.
In case u interested this is the one http://www.camelionbattery.com/showart.asp?art=190

Good lobang. :bsmilie:

Made me wanna get the flash as well. :)

Was there today. One word to describe the Pentax booth. Super disappointing! Actually that is 2 words,.. but back to Pentax at PC show
The new lenses, 55-300, 300, 17-70, 35 etc. were there....in the booth poster ONLY.
18-55 II can be bought only as a bundle with the SLRs. The bundle price, needless to say, is still very high.

Now for the nice part. Meet Kelvin at the booth and had a nice chat. :bsmilie:

Now for the best part. He told me to call him at his office and he will lend me the new lenses for a few days, that is when he gets the stock! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How's that for service? Best right? Try to beat that, C, N, O & S...;)

Yeah... They only seem to have the dual kit bundles...
I didn't get to ask, so the kit lens is the 18-55 II?
The bundle kind of suck though....
2x 2GB SD cards? What a blatant way to clear old stocks.
2x Singapore Flyer? Errr... I don't know how to comment on this.
AA Rechargeable kit? Why??? Printing error?

Point to note though. At least they are not tucked in away a dark little corner this time.

Its always been like that since the past few years. Sometimes I wonder why they bother to participant in the shows. :dunno:

Looking at the positive side, being there create brand awareness. But the downside "being" there also will scare the hell out of any customers who see the price list of Pentax products sold there. Going these shows allow customer to compare prices with other brands at the same time. The weird freebies bundling doesn't help as well.

Anyway like sbc said, we have very good local support guys like Kevin and Stevie. So this makes a lot of difference :thumbsup:

Was there today. One word to describe the Pentax booth. Super disappointing! Actually that is 2 words,.. but back to Pentax at PC show
The new lenses, 55-300, 300, 17-70, 35 etc. were there....in the booth poster ONLY.
18-55 II can be bought only as a bundle with the SLRs. The bundle price, needless to say, is still very high.

Now for the nice part. Meet Kelvin at the booth and had a nice chat. Told me to buy the lenses I want outside the show! :bsmilie:

Now for the best part. He told me to call him at his office and he will lend me the new lenses for a few days, that is when he gets the stock! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Does that mean no new lens to try out?

btw you sold your F*300 to get the newer DA*300.

Now for the nice part. Meet Kelvin at the booth and had a nice chat. :bsmilie:

Now for the best part. He told me to call him at his office and he will lend me the new lenses for a few days, that is when he gets the stock! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

He didn't offer to lend me anything... maybe need to stay and chat a little longer. ;p

Now for the nice part. Meet Kelvin at the booth and had a nice chat. Told me to buy the lenses I want outside the show! :bsmilie:

Now for the best part. He told me to call him at his office and he will lend me the new lenses for a few days, that is when he gets the stock! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then u should match his service...pass it to me after you are done with them ok :bsmilie:

Yea surprisingly the Pentax is in the CENTER of the hall! And it is bigger than the last one. 1st time it's so easy to find the booth.

Haha, ya loh, create brand awareness, like as in 'wah lao! Pentax so ex, I think I will buy a Canon' :bsmilie:

Correction, I sold my F*300 and TRYING to buy a DA*300 locally. It is really very tough. Everyday I look at Adorama,,,tempted to buy online.

Oh. Can't find Nikon booth. And Canon, Oly and Sony are showing off only the low end stuff.

Come to think of it, can't find Sigma too.
And this is suppose to have digital imaging 2008 or something...what a joke! :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.