Nude Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
juicy. Candleghost?

yea. once i chatted with him on Facebook via my "account". he approached me first and asked if i wanted to become a model, i would definitely become famous.

i posed as a 15 year old, and he claimed parental consent is not needed for all types of shoots for under-aged girls

when i inquired if i would be required to pose nude, he replied that he wouldn't force me, but if i want to i can still do it.

very disturbing.

.....of all people he approached you ........... How many bogus identities do you have on FB? ...........LOL

yea. once i chatted with him on Facebook via my "account". he approached me first and asked if i wanted to become a model, i would definitely become famous.

because of your avatar....

Last edited:
And be a ghost :bsmilie:

candle_ghost.jpg

Aiya. U missed a gd opportunity to become a top model.
Wasted.
juicy. Candleghost?

i posed as a 15 year old, and he claimed parental consent is not needed for all types of shoots for under-aged girls

when i inquired if i would be required to pose nude, he replied that he wouldn't force me, but if i want to i can still do it.

very disturbing.

That is just a lawyer's opinion, one lawyer out of many. Until it is decided by the court, different lawyers have different opinions.

My understanding from TNP is that as long as a photographer shoots nude pics in the public, it is already consider an offense. With the pics published, it is already an evidence.

TNP shouldn't publish the gal's photo on the cover and 2 page spread with the name and face revealed. This is very mean and totally unnecessary.

TNP shouldn't publish the gal's photo on the cover and 2 page spread with the name and face revealed. This is very mean and totally unnecessary.

this is news:

1) she isn't a protected minor
2) no lawyer to protect her interest

and also according to a screenshot of an SMS i saw on facebook, apparently she (or candleghost) influenced her that it'll give her exposure and make her more famous.

and also according to a screenshot of an SMS i saw on facebook, apparently she (or candleghost) influenced her that it'll give her exposure and make her more famous.

Oh serious?...this BullSh*T...exposure to ruin her name...this is ridiculous.

Oh serious?...this BullSh*T...exposure to ruin her name...this is ridiculous.

if she insist... theres nothing we can do :dunno:

Lol........ received call from TNP....... they wanna follow up

if she insist... theres nothing we can do :dunno:

You are right...moreover she is already an adult, she should be able evaluate what is the best option for her... if she has decided; then there is nothing we can do.
She will just have to face the consequences. But many times, things could turn out to be different from what she might have actually planned for.

Not sure if she is able to handle the unexpected.....

Regarding the shaving of pubic hair part.....
Mike says he only pulled down the bikini a few mm to shave abit.
Model says the whole bikini taken down and pte part was touched.
Eileen says "it is common in the industry" - wonder where she heard it from?????

There are many FT photog and pros out here..... can someone pls enlighten me whether it is really common in the industry
male photog help female model shave pubic hair?

dun ever touch subject......

Was seeing the whole thing unravel... was waiting for the full blown TNP spreads too... so funny TNP... they way they blow everything up, they way they sensationalize.. classic..

you say .... see what happened to Sunshine Tracy at the motorshow last year ?

Status
Not open for further replies.