Nude Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
best part is, the "shaved girl" alleges that it's Roy Chuang who sabotaged her by digging up those images. but afterwards, she was nonchalant about it and even thought it would be good. apparently the work of her "Trainer"

if it's on the internet and not made private, most people can access it.

it's her own fault, and one day when she's seeking a professional career anywhere, this will definitely bite her back in the arse when she least expects.

my honest opinion, when people find out what you've done, be brave and face the music. don't let your ego get the better of you, lose it, and then lose everything as well

Photographers are better at shaving because we shave every morning.

:bsmilie:
What about the models who shave every morning? lol

What "other things" can we shoot?

:)

There are many other things people here at clubsnap shoot. For instance, the NS guys will shoot the guns, some handguns, some rifles...

Many things to think about when shooting too. For instance, the speed of space shuttles, whether or not to use a len or lense, whether or not to use cannons.

based on allegations and hearsay, should one err on the side of caution and decides to judge others "Guilty till proven innocent" ? That's so dictatorial.

Well, that's how I see it. Obviously we differ in our opinions, let's just agree to disagree, shall we?
Ultimately, it's the mod's discretion should any or no action be taken at all. It was just a suggestion on my part, and I don't grow any taller or get any richer should the organizer get suspended.

What is the Truth? Only the parties directly involved will know.
But chinese says, 无风不起浪, how come its always the same persons who kena alleged? :dunno:
Many of us here shoot for quite some time, but never been complained or involved in scandals. :dunno:

mario-balotelli-why-always-me.jpg

too bad I dont have a pop corn right now :cry:

It's being shared like crazy on FB so I might as well share it here. Just be aware that these are the words from only one side.

Facebook

juicy. Candleghost?

yea. once i chatted with him on Facebook via my "account". he approached me first and asked if i wanted to become a model, i would definitely become famous.

i posed as a 15 year old, and he claimed parental consent is not needed for all types of shoots for under-aged girls

when i inquired if i would be required to pose nude, he replied that he wouldn't force me, but if i want to i can still do it.

very disturbing.

Just curious, are you a male or female? Sometimes you write as a female, sometimes as a male then you've served NS too. Shemale? Don't worry, I'm not stalking you ;) just that we always see you writing.

What you've said above is a serious "allegation" that can taint public opinions so I hope you have evidence when needed.

Anyway, the news sounds like trouble caused by money. Sigh, photographers 'fight' over models for livelihood.

Ok. Even so, the girl who wants to be "shaved" is asking for it.
See, the media publish what they wants and someone else get sabotaged.

If that "shaved" model have been modest and brighter, and if she have not done all these, all of these MAY NOT have happened.

Yes, I agree with your arguments bro. Just pointing out that the girl in the news was not the "shaved" girl.

:)

Sion said:
Photographers are better at shaving because we shave every morning.

:bsmilie:

I shave my chin everyday, but I can't admit that I'm good at shaving there...haha ;)

as this is an on-going police investigation, i think it is only prudent if all of us keep out of this.

in any case, CS policy set by our Admins is very clear - we do not all nude shoots to be organised here. if u want, organise it yourself offline and do NOT use CS as ur platform.

i am closing this thread as i do not think it is in everyone's interest and definitely not in CS' interest to speculate or comment any further unless you have a strange desire to be dragged into the court case for defamation. CS supports neither party as this is a private dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.