Nude Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it weird that Mr. Chuang suddenly has this outburst online??? Was his wife, gf or sister one of the models that photog.shot?!?!!? :think:

Should mods suspend the organizer and his shoots pending investigation?

Are you suggesting this without any motive or personal agenda? If you have a reason maybe you want to share with us?

the Mods and admin here are reasonable and mature people. They cannot and will not behave like Moral policemen. It will be very unfair to a good organizer who has not given any one of us any problem before, as far as I know.

Isn't it weird that Mr. Chuang suddenly has this outburst online??? Was his wife, gf or sister one of the models that photog.shot?!?!!? :think:

:bsmilie:

Hahaha, seriously, if you are a photog and you wanna shoot bikini or nude, wouldn't you even wanna lay out your requirements to the model??? To go such extend to shave for the model, perhaps the photog was shooting macro?!?!! LOL

Macro as in shooting lice in some bushes?

i think it was Candleghost who confronted Roy Chuang about his (Candleghost) models complaining to someone else (Roy). that was the first punch. of course, who would be happy being confronted like that?

and if you followed the case from the beginning, the models also mentioned that Candleghost was being a bit too touchy and threatening in his dealings with them. well.. that's what stirred Roy up even more.

Are you suggesting this without any motive or personal agenda? If you have a reason maybe you want to share with us?

the Mods and admin here are reasonable and mature people. They cannot and will not behave like Moral policemen. It will be very unfair to a good organizer who has not given any one of us any problem before, as far as I know.

No, I have no personal agenda. I don't know the guy. I don't go for any of these organized shoots. Much prefer to shoot other things.
And I don't want the mods to become moral police - I don't believe you can police morality.

The issue is based on what some of the forumers have pointed out with regards to the organizer's previous antics.

[quoting what they said earlier in this thread]
skyestang: If I don't remember wrongly, he is also involved in the last saga over nude photography in CS sometime back.
kei: yea. once i chatted with him on Facebook via my "account". he approached me first and asked if i wanted to become a model, i would definitely become famous.
i posed as a 15 year old, and he claimed parental consent is not needed for all types of shoots for under-aged girls
when i inquired if i would be required to pose nude, he replied that he wouldn't force me, but if i want to i can still do it.
very disturbing.

The issue is based on what some of the forumers have pointed out with regards to the organizer's previous antics.
Do you know these people well enough to accept anything they said to be "the truth"?

i think it was Candleghost who confronted Roy Chuang about his (Candleghost) models complaining to someone else (Roy). that was the first punch. of course, who would be happy being confronted like that?

and if you followed the case from the beginning, the models also mentioned that Candleghost was being a bit too touchy and threatening in his dealings with them. well.. that's what stirred Roy up even more.

:eek: Oh...I didn't follow the story at all. TNP didn't mention anything or have I misread? Whether anot he's happy or unhappy being confronted..shouldn't he has the least decency to know that he has no rights to post another model's photo? More so that mr. Chuang says he is also a freelance photog.??

Do you know these people well enough to accept anything they said to be "the truth"?

Who knows if they're telling the truth? I certainly don't.
At the same time I don't see any reason for them to lie about it.
But allegations have been made, and some serious ones.
Given that some members have been suspended for "lesser crimes", shouldn't CS err on the side of caution?

Who knows if they're telling the truth? I certainly don't.
At the same time I don't see any reason for them to lie about it.
Given that some members have been suspended for "lesser crimes", shouldn't CS err on the side of caution?

Examples?

based on allegations and hearsay, should one err on the side of caution and decides to judge others "Guilty till proven innocent" ? That's so dictatorial.

After reading the news articles on Shin Min and TNP..

From another point of view, in general, why would the model let the photographer do it for her?
I think she's somehow asking for trouble which will turn into attention seeking (from the media) on the news is out on the papers.

Now, who don't know she's a model? Overnight fame.
For the photographers, I won't say a thing as I wasn't in the shoot.

Last edited:
FYI, no one posted any photos except the EDMWers

EDMW found Candleghost's album on Flickr.

YES. Candleghost posted their nude pictures ONLINE. not Roy. and the EDMWers found it

YES. Candleghost posted their nude pictures ONLINE. not Roy. and the EDMWers found it

Sorry Kei, whats EDMW??

No matter what, with the "help" of internet, photos can be searched or checked super easily.

yes it can be easily found on flickr.

:)

Bro Shaoken,

the girl in the news headlines is not the one that complained about the shaving. She's the one who defended the Shaver by saying that its common in the industry. It is just fortunate or unfortunate for her, that her pic was being used and suddenly she became famous/infamous overnight. The complain about shaving comes from another girl, who told Roy about it.

What is the Truth? Only the parties directly involved will know.
But chinese says, 无风不起浪, how come its always the same persons who kena alleged? :dunno:
Many of us here shoot for quite some time, but never been complained or involved in scandals. :dunno:

Bro Shaoken,

the girl in the news headlines is not the one that complained about the shaving. She's the one who defended the Shaver by saying that its common in the industry. It is just fortunate or unfortunate for her, that her pic was being used and suddenly she became famous/infamous overnight. The complain about shaving comes from another girl, who told Roy about it.
Ok. Even so, the girl who wants to be "shaved" is asking for it.
See, the media publish what they wants and someone else get sabotaged.

If that "shaved" model have been modest and brighter, and if she have not done all these, all of these MAY NOT have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.