Nintendo DS: Should I or Shouldnt I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Kart,Animal Crossing,Phoenix Wright series,Elite Beat Agents are a must get if you get a DS! Great Games! Lol..I just bought one just now at Gamescore,great shop. $279 bundle,way much cheaper then PSP.:angel:
Thanks for all the suggestion!! Where is Gamescore? I am hoping there is Xmas bundle.
Brain age, Phoenix Wright and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! are definitely on my list!

Thanks for all the suggestion!! Where is Gamescore? I am hoping there is Xmas bundle.
Brain age, Phoenix Wright and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! are definitely on my list!

GAMESCORE
109 North Bridge Road
#05-05 Funan DigitaLife Mall
Singapore 179097
Tel: 68373248
Fax: 68373648

Their shop outside has no signboard :bsmilie: its inside.

so the ultimate qn now is.. how much is DS selling these days? I asked a shop at vivocity and he said 295. I asked what's in the package. "original package lor.. they give what I sell what.. "

what the.. what kinda answer is that....

so the ultimate qn now is.. how much is DS selling these days? I asked a shop at vivocity and he said 295. I asked what's in the package. "original package lor.. they give what I sell what.. "

what the.. what kinda answer is that....

295 is way too much lah.
I think if you ask around, can get < 250 (just the set, no games).
Anyway, who needs bundled games when you have M3 ;)

what is M3?

Wow, i didn't know DS is comparable to PSP, i thought DS is more like lower end portable game player..guess i am wrong!!

any good link for DS review?
what is the price for DS and PSP?

Yah what is M3??

Ok I just called Gamescore, the bundle is still 279 inclusive of any 39.90 games. So far the best deal I heard. Thanks Swatch!
Do you think MO will lower the price? So far yanyewkay and me. Anyone else? :D

Just google for NDS + M3 lor.

haha how can you forget G6? ;p
Brain age, Phoenix Wright 1 & 2 and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! are very good games... can add on advance wars and mario kart if you have not got it! For ladies... Nintendogs is addictive :sweat:

i have the DS since last year and i like playing nintendo dogs, cooking mama, brain age on it. I bought animal crossing and mario brothers and will be starting on those too.

Yah what is M3??

Ok I just called Gamescore, the bundle is still 279 inclusive of any 39.90 games. So far the best deal I heard. Thanks Swatch!
Do you think MO will lower the price? So far yanyewkay and me. Anyone else? :D

That's a good deal. Think you can get Brain Age in the bundle in that case. It's something that you should enjoy.

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is like so nice. feel like getting it but kind of broke this month and the japanese version is gonna cost.

anyway, another shop at amk, call funz centre also has the a bundle. 269 with a game. there are i think 90+ games to choose but most of the games are in japanese.

I am seriously considering buying the DS.. Any gd rpgs for this system?

I am seriously considering buying the DS.. Any gd rpgs for this system?

Final Fantasy III
Children of Mana
Lost Magic
Lunar: Dragon Song
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Metal Saga

Hey thanks for the info..:) I am particularly interested in Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga and Metal Saga.. Hows these 2 games? Are all the games in this list English or Japanese versions?

Final Fantasy III
Children of Mana
Lost Magic
Lunar: Dragon Song
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Metal Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.