Nikon User D700 Kopi Session - 25 Jul Fri - BK Millennia Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah... pretty soon you will need to book the Conrad Ballroom for this kopi session if the group grows bigger. ;p

woo hoo, must ask BK for discount already, almost like small wedding dinner
jimmyc and chngpe01 must stand at the entrance and shake hands and take photo with all :)

we need event coverage

Re: Nikon User D700 Kopi Session - 25 Jul Fri

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Randius
2. Michael
3. Lamphoto
4. Alvin Bugger
5. nikchem
6. Jack Chen
7. lunas
8. jacob (if i'm free)
9. jfoo
10. Lumiere
11. Qinnie
12. Psychobiologist
13. Pitchshifter
14. spongebong
15. IONSOON
16. ahandre
17. elvintay
18. verve
19. Highwaystar
20. faisalee (if i'm free )
21. orangedial
22. itsybitsyspidy (would you happen to have a lens on the camera as well? :p)
23. XiaoWei (If i'm free)
24. Ambious
25. BLight
26. milanplay
27. rvxing (if time permit)
28. Dreamzwalker (if time permit)
29. alan1996
30. King Tiger (May the Force be with me)
31. Jamesong
32. lynxiger
33. KO - if I can make it ..
34. ryoko27 with a friend (can bring?), if time permit
35. Die Hard
36. Marcus with a friend (be there ard 7pm)

prepare yourself for the camera... read the D700 manual first ;)

d700-1.jpg

straight out from cam, no pp

just played with it.

PE, friday night got lucky draw a not :bsmilie:

We were there, and i must say it is an awesome camera.

Wah you so luckly to be selected. ;p

Me not even invited not to say selected.

But then it is ok lah no biggie for me. Cos life is not about being invited to launches hehehe or feeling important about being invited (self consolation lah)

May I invite you to this kopi session heheh

PE, friday night got lucky draw a not :bsmilie:

No need luck draw. Everyone present will get one FREE D700, SB900, AFS 24-70f2.8, AFS 14-24f2.8, 24mmPC Nikkor ..........................
.....brochure

No need luck draw. Everyone present will get one FREE D700, SB900, AFS 24-70f2.8, AFS 14-24f2.8, 24mmPC Nikkor ..........................
.....brochure

you will need to get ready 40 goodies bag for all those present ... :bsmilie:

my option is for the people not fortunate enough to get their hands on a hard copy mah... :D

and here's the SB900 manual as well... :)

Actually it is not fortunate to have it first. Cos must read up so that can answer any questions this coming kopi session :bigeyes: anyway after reading one page, eyes pop out and sleepy liao. Haiz no wonder cannot be a scholar

Actually it is not fortunate to have it first. Cos must read up so that can answer any questions this coming kopi session :bigeyes: anyway after reading one page, eyes pop out and sleepy liao. Haiz no wonder cannot be a scholar

bring everything over to me...i play for a couple days...then i help u ans the qns on friday
:bsmilie::lovegrin:

no need to tire yourself out like that lah... just make sure everyone going down do their homework by reading the pdf manual first... can set tests and give prizes to those who score full marks... ;):bsmilie:

no need to tire yourself out like that lah... just make sure everyone going down do their homework by reading the pdf manual first... can set tests and give prizes to those who score full marks... ;):bsmilie:

Hahaha good idea :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hahaha good idea :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
do I get a prize for good suggestion ;p... (don't tell me its one of those brochures :()

Status
Not open for further replies.