Looking for Clubsnap Fastest Car Driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smaerck said:
erm.... y no choice???? CHAM BRAKE MAH! cheah!

oh sorry sorry :dunno: that time young mai... so must cheong and win.:nono:

now old aly :cry: surely will cham brake if anyone tailgate me... hehehe

AReality said:
Warp 10, from earth to pluto only.
think was ard 0.5 secs.

bro... better stay off the weed for a while...

I cornered at about 140km/hr on a gravel road. Car lost control and spinned like those u see in movies.

110km/h....eh go kart but it's straight line speed

Klose said:
110km/h....eh go kart but it's straight line speed

110 km/h all the way....then watch the fun as all the speeding cars get nabbed on the NS highway. :bsmilie:

Wah! A lot of siow kia!

Few years back when I was stationed in K.L., had to drive to Penang via North/South highway almost every fortnight, Mitsubishi VR4 at 240kph.

The fastest one I've tried was 180mph (around 290km/h) on Salk Lake Speed Track (the one in movie Independence Day) in Utah the US, with a Mazda 626, and that's its speed limit (at least on the gauge). That's in Sept 2000...

This is me with my car after the race (with another photographer):
P9110073.JPG

Haven't driven any car for over 5 years liao :( Can't afford a car yet, all spare cash invested in my photo gear already :confused:

tim said:
Few years back when I was stationed in K.L., had to drive to Penang via North/South highway almost every fortnight, Mitsubishi VR4 at 240kph.

too bad they stop production on that car...:cry:

adamadam said:
You are all CRAZY. Except for Wai.
I use empty roads as the opportunity to drive slower.

when you are driving on an empty highway, there is always a feel the need for speed at least once in your lifetime.........

after that, it's back to norm speed. the speed i achieve was reckless of me but dunno why i just had to do it. i did that during 3.00am when the roads had the least cars but had the most buses and lorries/trucks. Still it was a safety above all as we had another 2 cars which was way ahead of us to look out for cops, slow vehicles and so on.

communication was the upmost important as we had walkie talkies with us all the time. there was a co driver too as our second eyes. if you want to achieve speeds which reach above 200kmh, it's best you have someone with you in the car, someone who is way ahead of us for extra look out, check the road conditions and above all, good weather.

I would not call any of this a safe driving but if you want to speed, make sure you are fully prepared for it. All professional drivers be it rally or F1 have great respects to other car drivers on the road. Racing on Friday and Sat nights is fun but when a mishap happends on street like Orchard Road or Benjamin Shears to Changi, you will remember that for the rest of their lives.

As I had a friend who speed his Accord so fast, his car skidded and broke the bridge barrier at the end of JB highway and flew off the highway and into a drain. Inside the car was his mom, wife and 2 children. Everyone died on the spot except him. He broke his back and remain on wheelchair for the rest of his life.

To all drivers in CS, please drive safely and be considered.

smaerck said:
next time do look out for modified kancil and kelissa over-taking you on the right or left ..... ;p

u laugh... i was overtaken by a kancil (900cc engine?) driven by a macik on the NS highway 2yrs ago. i was driving my mazda 323 (1.6L) at the speed limit. :what:

fengwei said:
The fastest one I've tried was 180mph (around 290km/h) on Salk Lake Speed Track (the one in movie Independence Day) in Utah the US, with a Mazda 626, and that's its speed limit (at least on the gauge). That's in Sept 2000...

Wow 180mph? I am not sure if Mazda makes any production car that can do that speed? Even most older Ferrari's can just bearly reach this. Do you know what modifications were done? :bigeyes:

Where i can understand the exhilaration in overspeeding, neither do i wish to damped the excitement here. Heres a very serious consequences in doin so, not just being caught be teepee.
Please use the race track and not endanger others.

The pictures attached below are extremely gruesome, not for the faint hearted or ppl abt to conceive. Pls do not click on it if your offended by such pics.
car crash

KCLow said:
Wow 180mph? I am not sure if Mazda makes any production car that can do that speed? Even most older Ferrari's can just bearly reach this. Do you know what modifications were done? :bigeyes:

Yeah, I don't know. It's marked on the gauge, and it's a USA 2000 model. I had a 1983 Honda Accord 2door Hatchback (15 years old when I bought it) before that, and it had a speed limit of 120mph! Tried 110mph on highway when learning how to drive, felt the car was flying ...

used to drive quite fast and recklessly..basically its to get from point A to B ASAP (even though not rushed for time) had only chance to drive 1L car, so top speeds along highway wasn't possible nor piority. banged it once so bad it can't be driven away, I walked away scratchless. then had chance for 1.6L. banged it again, gf and her mom was slightly hurt. I walked away. car was pretty f***ed. then banged a 2wheeler, was slightly hurt myself, lucky gf wasn't on it. I walked away. Now my balls have shrinked soo much, I can't see much when I bend down :p. Now driving a 1L car, can go at most 110kmh before wobble...optimal still 90. But still enjoying tight corners where seat belt will lock ^_^... etc.

Drive safe. I've had 3 closed calls and I walked away.

140mph in UK, highway M25, late at night. Thought that I am driving at 140km until I turn a sharp corner. Luckily the car was stable, no accident. Can't remember the car model.

lightchaser said:
140mph in UK, highway M25, late at night. Thought that I am driving at 140km until I turn a sharp corner. Luckily the car was stable, no accident. Can't remember the car model.

ford cosworth?

TPE 240km but on a bike
counted or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.