Looking for Clubsnap Fastest Car Driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
Drove my friend's GT-R34 SKYLINE in KL highway with full mod of 600 HP.

Took less than a minute to reach 274kmh but due to the highway does not have a long stretch that was the max I could go.......:sweat:
Did u take off into the air? :thumbsup:

jsbn said:
Did u take off into the air? :thumbsup:

Eh....the car weighs about 1.3 tonnnes and I think you need some wings and a speed of at least 500-600kmh to fly? LOL.......in the first place do you have a car licience?

If I were to fly, I need a pilot's licience......

fengwei said:
The fastest one I've tried was 180mph (around 290km/h) on Salk Lake Speed Track (the one in movie Independence Day) in Utah the US, with a Mazda 626, and that's its speed limit (at least on the gauge). That's in Sept 2000...

tot jap cars are in kmh and are limited to 180kmh electronically.:dunno:

CYRN said:
tot jap cars are in kmh and are limited to 180kmh electronically.:dunno:

that's wat i can get...

speed: 185km max
when: at least 2 year back, dont bet, i wouldnt now.. :nono:

285km on ECP wif my GSXR-1000.

350km/h on a Ferrari

I wonder what next? compare who has the biggest dick? and see how long that can get, 12" 14" ??

Come on lah guys... it's crazy to drive that fast, if you killed someone, you will regret it forever, if you don't value your lives don't put others at risk, whether driving here or overseas.

../azul123

simon80 said:
TPE 240km but on a bike
counted or not ?
Yes... yes, counted.... if you fall your skin can always grow new one and internal organs can always wait for new cloning technique from South Korea.

../azul123

for those that like to drive fast fast,
i can only says, "WHO SUFFER WHEN THERE IS AN ACCIDENT"...
it is a proven fact that speed kills.

nightwolf75 said:
u laugh... i was overtaken by a kancil (900cc engine?) driven by a macik on the NS highway 2yrs ago. i was driving my mazda 323 (1.6L) at the speed limit. :what:

no la i dare not laugh.... a 900cc kancil with modified extractor, lightened flywheel, fuel regulator etc and a "milo tin" exhaust sticking out and almost touching the road... these can have a power-to-weight ratio like a 200cc bike wor.... far far better than a big cc car! but i wouldnt try hard cornering in one tho.... :sweat:

Pro Image said:
Eh....the car weighs about 1.3 tonnnes and I think you need some wings and a speed of at least 500-600kmh to fly? LOL.......in the first place do you have a car licience?

Had it and without having to drive friend's cars I can drive as and when I like. ;)

And sorry to tell u, the takeoff speed for a Jumbo Jet (that's like 10 times the weight of a car?) is approximately 160mph (that's 257km/h after conversion). :bsmilie: Unfortunately, Its a pity the car u're driving in doesn't have the proper pre-requisites for flying. :cry: :( I'll tell u how flying feels like after getting my PPL. ;)

azul123 said:
I wonder what next? compare who has the biggest dick? and see how long that can get, 12" 14" ??....

Time to start a new thread on this :)

Dangerous and crazy to go so fast.

azul123 said:
I wonder what next? compare who has the biggest dick? and see how long that can get, 12" 14" ??

Come on lah guys... it's crazy to drive that fast, if you killed someone, you will regret it forever, if you don't value your lives don't put others at risk, whether driving here or overseas.

../azul123
I'm not sure. But I guess to some, its some kinda ego-booster (similar to that of equipment wanking) trip?

I guess we all need some kinda release huh? :(

+evenstar said:
I did around 280kmh on a Ferrari in a PS2 game...counted? ;p ;p ;p

still lose to me lor... i did a 1000km/hr on any car in NFS-MW...

basically, i think about more than 10 years ago, already broken your record with driving a daytona car at 330km/hr... :bsmilie:

hahaha... brings back memories. :bsmilie: Daytona, Sega Rally, Ridge Racer.... and all those arcade games. :bsmilie:

Come to think of it, I haven't been to arcades since I'd started work. :D

jsbn said:
I'm not sure. But I guess to some, its some kinda ego-booster (similar to that of equipment wanking) trip?

I guess we all need some kinda release huh? :(
Equipment wanking is ok, doesn't do much harm I don't think so....

Imagine someone driving a Skyline reading this thread and said to himself... hmmm someone in CS drove a Skyline and hit xxxkm/hr, I want to see if I can match or better that and then post in CS later. maybe there is no later for him, :bheart: I don't want to be a part of that and I am sure no one here wants that either.

Get my drift... this is a dangerous thread to begin with.

../azul123

someone posted the link to pictures of a crash in Malaysia... head smashed open.. yuk!
Don't speed :(

azul123 said:
Equipment wanking is ok, doesn't do much harm I don't think so....

Imagine someone driving a Skyline reading this thread and said to himself... hmmm someone in CS drove a Skyline and hit xxxkm/hr, I want to see if I can match or better that and then post in CS later. maybe there is no later for him, :bheart: I don't want to be a part of that and I am sure no one here wants that either.

Get my drift... this is a dangerous thread to begin with.

../azul123
Oh well, if ppl say they drive to speeds rivalling that of a jumbo jet's take-off speed, despite TP's best intention of regular 'Drive Safely' campaign, we can't help it if ppl wants to be part of the statistic of death right? :(

We can tell ppl not to speed and relate encounters, but den again, who are those to advise ppl not to speed when they had broken road speed limits 10 times the allowed maximum speed? :dunno:

Pro Image said:

A cesnna take off speed is 60 knots or 111 km/h, normal cruising speed is about 157km/h.

Most of you are "flying" faster than an aeroplane.

Have done 175km/h on a rented Hyundai Accent in Perth but only a few minutes. vibrate when applied brakes to slow down.

Status
Not open for further replies.