Just working....

wah wah..
oh my shifu .. thought u MIA liao
sms u bo reply me :cry:

simon here

Ya man, I did MIA for a while... kekeke.... You where sms me at all? PM me your number k? I'm trying to get all of you out for coffee....

Ya man, I did MIA for a while... kekeke.... You where sms me at all? PM me your number k? I'm trying to get all of you out for coffee....

sure thing ..
i have some of our classmates on my msn list :)

great work ..
hope to see more

thanks for sharing ced. haven't seen your works for a long time. i attended a talk held in your studio back then! "see what others can't!"

I remember your nick man..... Thanks for liking those images.... Created with post of course.... Who doesn't.... kekeke.... End results that matters.... I'm glad my book moved on to other things.. That's important for a photographer... Waiting for my chance to get Canon splash big big on my name... kekeke... Endless wait I think.... Well, life goes on...

Last edited:
IMG_9549_1.jpg

GWP_IMG_9289_3.jpg

GWP_IMG_9680_2.jpg

Wow. Lovely, especially the last shot! Finally get to see how it turned out! I was the other assistant with Chris on that shoot, hahaha.

Wow. Lovely, especially the last shot! Finally get to see how it turned out! I was the other assistant with Chris on that shoot, hahaha.

heh.. good good... So the magician revealed the trick already.... kekeke... Now you know why I was so bloody fussy that day!!!

Good to see you back ! :)

Always a closet admirer of your ideas and concepts

Your images are just as badass as ever ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Good to see you back ! :)

Always a closet admirer of your ideas and concepts

Your images are just as badass as ever ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank for the vote of confidence my friend.... and nice of you to drop by...

Is there anybody still keen in viewing some of my older works? Or have I been there done that? heh... AND welcome CS people, I'm back!

Times flies by so fast in 3 short years... Those whom I known 3 years ago whose portfolio sucks then, are all somebody right now.... So scary the digital era... Film is dead as announced, so enjoy all you can Those I wished them dead have died... kekeke....

chngpe01!!! To the many years of friendship to come....

I knew it takes some food shots to bring you back. Anyway welcome. Be a good boy no more headaches from you ok kekkekeke.

But then it is nothing compared to the knives that was poke right thru me and you ..... from those Villains. But we survived and persevered :bsmilie:

On a serious note, it is good to see you post more to raise the bar here in CS, well done :thumbsup:

Great stuff! I love high end fashion stuffs. Definitely can learn something out from your images. Thanks a lot for sharing. After seeing your images, I have some ideas in my head now. :)

Oh.. What if I say I don't like them? ;p
You wanna say I showboating right??? KNS.... No la, time to share again... After all, it's been 2 years.... Just to keep check if my work are still being appreciated....

Thanks for liking it... Thank goodness...!

I've heard so much about your talents from Peng Eik.

Great stuffs

There would only be better talents my friend, and talent would be nothing if it's gone unrecognized... He's only too kind to have said so.. He himself is, a man of honor, and is a multi talented man too!