Just working....

Very profesionally taken... I like most of them... except most of them like over process until like computer rendered images rather than photographs. Can I confirm that they are taken with camera? Or indeed computer generated?

Very profesionally taken... I like most of them... except most of them like over process until like computer rendered images rather than photographs. Can I confirm that they are taken with camera? Or indeed computer generated?

kekeke...:bsmilie: I guess having done advertising commercials for the past 10 years has brought me enough experiences... and I don't think I need to resort computer generated images bro....:bsmilie: Errr... I got alibi in CS who follow me for some jobs already.. Does that count? kekeke.... Of course you clean em up with it, get some contrast, clear some specks, get more even skin when make-up start melting as you shoot a full day's job etc etc.... Not using them is stupidity...:bsmilie:

Advertising is fast moving, shoot today, ad is up tomorrow... Nobody is going to care whether you shoot film or digital... Try shooting film and see if you can make money still in Singapore...:bsmilie: Just produce the quality your reputation is capable of.... That's important...

Last edited:
kekeke...:bsmilie: I guess having done advertising commercials for the past 10 years has brought me enough experiences... and I don't think I need to resort computer generated images bro....:bsmilie: Errr... I got alibi in CS who follow me for some jobs already.. Does that count? kekeke.... Of course you clean em up with it, get some contrast, clear some specks etc etc.... Not using them is stupidity...:bsmilie:

Advertising is fast moving, shoot today, ad is up tomorrow... Nobody is going to care whether you shoot film or digital... Try shooting film and see if you can make money still in Singapore...:bsmilie: Just produce the quality your reputation is capable of.... That's important...

Hahahaha, relax lah there are many type of people in CS, hermit inclusive :think:

Next 2 days I will be in studio give me a buzz if you are around.

kekeke...:bsmilie: I guess having done advertising commercials for the past 10 years has brought me enough experiences... and I don't think I need to resort computer generated images bro....:bsmilie: Errr... I got alibi in CS who follow me for some jobs already.. Does that count? kekeke.... Of course you clean em up with it, get some contrast, clear some specks, get more even skin when make-up start melting as you shoot a full day's job etc etc.... Not using them is stupidity...:bsmilie:

I have to agree too bro, I'm in advertising too, not photography but more on art direction/concept side. Most of the time, there is only so much you can advise your client, and tons of constraint you have got to work with.

"Just produce the quality your reputation is capable of" speaks my mind. haha :)

Great advertising worthy shots by you, and just to let you know, film is still surviving, just a VERY VERY niche market, or i would say, very agency-unfriendly. haha.

I think this thread has got me excited enough to post!

Shifu, we should have a class gathering some day!

Is your number still ****1894 still?

love the ones with the water :D

I have to agree too bro, I'm in advertising too, not photography but more on art direction/concept side. Most of the time, there is only so much you can advise your client, and tons of constraint you have got to work with.

"Just produce the quality your reputation is capable of" speaks my mind. haha :)

Great advertising worthy shots by you, and just to let you know, film is still surviving, just a VERY VERY niche market, or i would say, very agency-unfriendly. haha.

ya la, that's what I meant, to a very niche market.. To those who still believe in paying for that touch more... I have a CD friend who swears by film, only when he travels on a holiday... Advertising work would have taught you by now to deliver what's important... Well, unless it's a fashion campaign.. even that has a direction, it's just that it allows a slightly more space for creative ego....

Last edited:
I think this thread has got me excited enough to post!

Shifu, we should have a class gathering some day!

Is your number still ****1894 still?

kekeke:bsmilie: Yes yes, I haven't changed my number in years... Sure I'll like to hold another session for you "old timers".... So many of you guys revisited my thread... Very heartening to know that's people who still believes in wanting to shoot good stuffs... Often than not, everybody's complaining there's not enough time, no good makeups/hair, no good stylists... aiyoh, think again... there's really so many things you can do with the basics... You came for the classes, you know....

Last edited:
love the ones with the water :D

heh... thanks thanks... So long the stuffs you're seeing excites you... that's more important.. The reason why I came forward to cook up a thread's because I'm getting very tired of looking at threads that's tits & butts.. So tiring...... Hopefully, the older professional folks come forward again...

The reason why the professional folks don't really post up here, because there's simply no need to get criticism from other folks here... Sometimes, maybe it's painful to hear silly comments, but well... life goes on, and it ain't gonna change a style anyway..

To those who stick to "No Digital Illustration" is kinda crazy really... Come on guys, RedCam is already in!! Wake up... I'm an advocate of balancing post production & photography. Otherwise, what do you want me to shoot? Film??? I enjoyed my film days, but it's over for me and because I've been through it, it's not going to make me understand why I should go back shoot something so painful in the past... Heh, you guys got no idea the meaning of shooting film in commercials... very very painful :bsmilie: For those who still feel, i've got too much post in my work, sorry about it.. It's not gonna change:bsmilie:

Hahahaha, relax lah there are many type of people in CS, hermit inclusive :think:

Next 2 days I will be in studio give me a buzz if you are around.

I understand... kekeke... Nevermind, we go coffee now? I'm nearby...

nah, these aren't "overprocessed".

you just need to look at more images. if these are overprocessed, then the melting skins and the funny snow effects .. i don't know what you might want to call that....

nah, these aren't "overprocessed".

you just need to look at more images. if these are overprocessed, then the melting skins and the funny snow effects .. i don't know what you might want to call that....

kekeke... to each its own opinion...

_60F0884.jpg

cherry.jpg

Last edited:
@ a glance i Thought i'ts marilyn manson....:D

HEAVY!:thumbsup:

This image was shot by me a couple of years ago, but to me, it never lost its appeal... I had a good makeup & hair who's ever so willing to try new things, fused together, it's damn enjoyable to created images....

Like I said, old, but haven't lost its charms..

15666.jpg

Heh, the brand responsible for my works.... I shot this as well....

500.jpg