hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgo said:
In my point of view, a pro to me is when 80% your monthly income comes from photography services. .
That includes Johnny Tua Ling Kong, my neighbourhood pro-lab service technician. IN fact, he's a 100% pro according to you.

LimCB said:
That includes Johnny Tua Ling Kong, my neighbourhood pro-lab service technician. IN fact, he's a 100% pro according to you.
That's not what I mean bro. Photography service meaning using your camera to take pictures for clients and deliver to them. Lab services are NOT included.

get a life.... get a agent for tis type of thing for the photoshoot if the model is a PRO ... ...dont bother to get into more mess...

Sion said:
Hahah. I think "Pro" is the most overused and misleading term in CS.:bsmilie:

However there are a few here who do photography for a living. I think we know who they are.

"Newbie" is the popular mode we always like to hide behind.

Can PM me to tell me who they are? Hee...hee...;p

is there such a thing a freelance experienced model? most if not all experienced modeld ain't freelance, and do not need to resort to here to look for opportunities.

Drudkh said:
is there such a thing a freelance experienced model? most if not all experienced modeld ain't freelance, and do not need to resort to here to look for opportunities.

:bsmilie: professional freelance or freelance professional? oxymoron this is... :bsmilie:

leave this be, folks... if anyone's keen to shoot our 'pro' here, do email her/him? else, just take it as another of those 'i want free pics' kinda assignment. ;)

Virgo said:
That's not what I mean bro. Photography service meaning using your camera to take pictures for clients and deliver to them. Lab services are NOT included.
So a pro can be any tom dick and gerry? simplistic criteria for a simplistic world.

LimCB said:
So a pro can be any tom dick and gerry? simplistic criteria for a simplistic world.
If any tom dick or harry can generate 80% of his current pay from the photos he takes for his clients, then why not? Of this rate, it means that he already achieve certain standards that his clients are willing to pay him 80% of his pay.

Let's not argue over this. Shall we put our attention on angelfacade's modelling service and tfp/tfcd? Thanks much.

angelfacade said:
hi,am a well experienced freelance model(have done more than 10 shoots), looking for photographers that are interested in my modelling services(paid).i will only do tfp/tfcd unless i think you are pro enough.
drop me a mail if you are interested.
Thanks

angelfacade@gmail.com

Virgo .. she will do tfp/tfcd if unless she think you are pro enough ... :think:

To me it is a statement of uncertainly and onli served as a consolation. She will knows how to check our profolio here .. ;)

Ya .. willl stop here and get back to my works .. :sweatsm:

if tommy, dicky and gerri has been paying him, then well yea, you;ve got a point!

Status
Not open for further replies.