Glamour Quest 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
me also...

most probably :)

0kb said:
Anyone who has been shooting there can advise on the lighting condition at night ?

I haven't been shooting there.... but the lightings there.... not really bright lah... maybe they will light up the place a bit....

Thinking of going... but only have kit lens and a 50mm... don't think can shoot far enough.

Anyone can confirm whether can shoot inside or is anyone organising a group to go in???

Dun want to bring all my equip there and end up cannot shoot... Then mind as well stay at home watch TV.:think:

Oh, the semifinals is getting closer and closer left 3 days to go, anyone going?
I am sure many of them here will definitely go to support their contestants, regarding on photography is allowed or not, noone knows. Maybe can check with the organiser thats the best thing to know. Thanks.

300n

Hi,

Those who are going there on friday to club momo, wear black so that we can identify each other. Lets enjoy ourselves and take more photos. Good Luck.

300n

I heard from the organizer that it will be free entry before 9pm to club momo, and the event starts at 9 to 11pm, so just nice...

cheerios... please come and support, its photographers with powerful flashes that lights up the whole event, otherwise it will be so barren and empty haha

it will be good if we can get the official confirmation from the club or the organisers. just like the last Miss Tropicana. It will be more organised and to avoid any misunderstanding at the location.

free entry are u sure? bro

Hi there,

Congrat to all the 20 winners who enter into the finals and everyone deserve to have 3 cheers!!!,

Hip Hip Ho ray
Hip Hip Ho ray
Hip Hip Ho ray

C u all again in plaza singapura on 24th Feb.

300n

eow said:
Great! and tks for the update bro;)

eh..im ken gen yuan from GQ!! can you send me the first few pics you had??? i mean the june's.... she's my friend.. one of the models... can??? if can pls kindly send it to oukengen_yuan@hotmail.com thanks alot...really thanks!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.