Crossing Bridges v3.0 2006 Sapa & Hanoi, Vietnam 27 Aug - 1 Sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry JWT, the registration closed some time ago..... next year maybe

OK just a little news........... news of Crossing Bridges V3 Sapa and Hanoi is spreading fast and furious in Hanoi..... the organizers told me that about 10 local newspapers are reporting about this event.

Have asked them to keep copies of the newspapers but they're all in vietnamese

ed

woww..

never mind in vietnamese.

if there is any report on this project to be published in local newspaper, it will be good for us to have a copy.

Hi,
Anyone knows if the place we are going are hit by monsoon ?
Saw the news report, some places are quite badly affected ...

ed9119 said:
sorry JWT, the registration closed some time ago..... next year maybe

OK just a little news........... news of Crossing Bridges V3 Sapa and Hanoi is spreading fast and furious in Hanoi..... the organizers told me that about 10 local newspapers are reporting about this event.

Have asked them to keep copies of the newspapers but they're all in vietnamese

ed

Hahaha...

Translation problems. :bigeyes:
http://www.vov.org.vn/?page=126&nid=20395

hi eddie,

i've sent you an email, pls check.

thanks!

good meeting up with you guys today!!!!!

see everyone at the airport at 2.30pm!!!!!

thanks eddie for the fantastic job...
it was a great trip indeed...
looking forward to CB4.

cheers

Finally the forum is up.

Thanks to all the organisers from ClubSnap Singapore, Photo Vietnam, Photografer Indonesia and Photo Malaysia for this fantastic trip. The Vietnamese photogs have been a very great host to all of us. Thank you all!

Don.

Thank you all, Eddie, the vietnamese photogs and the participants of this event.

It's a pleasure learning from you guys and gals. More importantly, the trip was fantastic.

Thanks again to the organisers and our hosts for making this wonderful trip possibel.

:cool:

Definitely looking forward to CB4.

many thanks to eddie, kris, yusoff and our vietnamese hosts led by longpt.

Hi Everybody,

Crossing Bridge 3 has been close but it's feeling still cover all of us. I still feel that our friends' smiles and voice all around here...

At that time, I know that all of you are safe and return home. Re-charge your self and share you photo with others.

This topic was open to show our Best photos of CB3's member.

Post your photo hear or just give the link to your album.
http://photo.com.vn/Forums/viewtopic/t=2963.html

Thank you all.
Longpt

longpt said:
Hi Everybody,

Crossing Bridge 3 has been close but it's feeling still cover all of us. I still feel that our friends' smiles and voice all around here...

At that time, I know that all of you are safe and return home. Re-charge your self and share you photo with others.

This topic was open to show our Best photos of CB3's member.

Post your photo hear or just give the link to your album.
http://photo.com.vn/Forums/viewtopic/t=2963.html

Thank you all.
Longpt

hi longpt,

thank you for the great trip! Thanks for all the hard work for us to make this trip so memorable and fun filled! :)

See ya in CB4 man!

Kelvin

Appreciation to Eddie, Sebastian & team, Long PT & Team, Kristupa & Uncle Yusof..

and of course..all great friends i've met over CB3.

keep the camera "rolling" :)

Carol

Hi guys,

This is Steven here from Photomalaysia! Great job and a big thank you to Longpt, kristupa, eddie and gang for organising CB3!

Dunno if it's appropriate to post photos up here... if it's not, just delete them. :cool:

The rest of my photos can be found here --> http://lightmatters.smugmug.com/Travel/227992

#1 : Bridges were crossed
92823109-L-1.jpg

#2 : Life in Paradise
92816569-L-1.jpg

#3 : Which direction next?
92823652-L-1.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you guys again at CB4, CB5, ... CB101! ;)

PhotoMalaysia.com is hosting the next event. A small group is now planning a recce trip to Tawau or Kota Kinabalu. If found to be suitable, announcements will be made across the Forums in several countries. This should happen between May - October (definitely before haze season). Stay tuned! :)

when is the next Crossing Bridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.