EastGear Promotions @ COMEX 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastgear, there's no promotion for the studio lights right?
Was there, and was so tempted to get a set... but there were no promotion offers.

And yes, I saw SniperD there assisting at the booth :)

Hmm I wonder if the Lexar jumpdrive (either 256 or 512) is worth getting at that price... Any comments?

hmm talked this chio sales staff who assisted me in my super dumb Q abt whether the SD card i bought a few mths ago is the same type(speed) as the 1 they are selling..

nice smile and face :embrass:

btw there's a babe at nikon...the more active 1. 165cm tall 1..quite pretty. :embrass:

oh dear..i go there dunno whether is go see equipment or see babes :embrass: :blah:

Catpuke said:
Hmm I wonder if the Lexar jumpdrive (either 256 or 512) is worth getting at that price... Any comments?

i also think of getting the 256mb 1

iz_k said:
256mb at $59. Worth it lah... before Comex, 256mb at $69...
BUY! BUY! BUY!

did you have it??
good to use??

Helbreath said:
Still the same CF card wallet lor....

Yeap! Just got my Lexar 40x 1GB (very nice silver design...but without JumpShot cable, great deal at S$275) with Helbreath today cos the Extreme 512MB sold out real fast..we arrived at 1230 and SanDisk were already out of stock...

The CF card wallet cool! Now I can organise my CF cards properly... :bsmilie:

iz_k said:
256mb at $59. Worth it lah... before Comex, 256mb at $69...
BUY! BUY! BUY!

Erm... Yea I know the Jumpdrives are alot cheaper than before COMEX. What I meant is whether it is worth buying it when other thumbdrives are selling cheaper (i.e. trek 256 @ 55 bucks and twinmos 512 @ 99 bucks). Does Lexar command the premium?

Does EastGear accept credit cards for purchases?

Madmax said:
Does EastGear accept credit cards for purchases?
Yes. EastGear accept credit cards for purchases :)

Thanks. Do they sell the Sandisk Ultra II? If yes, how much? Is it selling like hotcakes like the Sandisk Extreme?

Madmax said:
Thanks. Do they sell the Sandisk Ultra II? If yes, how much? Is it selling like hotcakes like the Sandisk Extreme?
If I'm not wrong, Eastgear not selling Sandisk memory card in COMEX.
Sandisk has their Booth in COMEX 2004.

malkw said:
If I'm not wrong, Eastgear not selling Sandisk memory card in COMEX.
Sandisk has their Booth in COMEX 2004.

Thanks. Will check out the Sandisk booth today.

I believe EG is selling the 512 SD Lexar at a VERY low price. Check the first post out.

espn said:
I believe EG is selling the 512 SD Lexar at a VERY low price. Check the first post out.

The lexar hi-speed 512mb SD at $179....quite ex leh

Saw some 10mb/s SD 512mb at only $135 ...life time warrenty.... wonder got anything lower? hee

kohweekuan said:
i also think of getting the 256mb 1
i got my 256 sd & jumpdrive at first day.. today i saw jumpdrive was $57... gd buy...

kegler said:
The lexar hi-speed 512mb SD at $179....quite ex leh

Saw some 10mb/s SD 512mb at only $135 ...life time warrenty.... wonder got anything lower? hee

Hmm what brand is offering $135???

Status
Not open for further replies.