D3 Wedding and Sport Photo Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images looks good. Thanks for the link, am sure many would appreciate.

this is one time i'll say get a new body instead of getting a new lens
the new things that you can do with this camera
the images that this tool can get that the older tool cannot

got to wait for the results of the big sweep draw

or the consumer model

man, you're so right
too many wonder that this new nikon body showed and the amazing wedding pict still from JPEGs.
now.... about the money .... :sweat:

this is one time i'll say get a new body instead of getting a new lens
the new things that you can do with this camera
the images that this tool can get that the older tool cannot

got to wait for the results of the big sweep draw

or the consumer model

Drools at those pics... amazing noise control... :sweat:

price for us may be :sweat:. But I believe is a good reason for US photographers to up their price again!

Make from the markets... then buy your dream in Nov/Dec.

man, you're so right
too many wonder that this new nikon body showed and the amazing wedding pict still from JPEGs.
now.... about the money .... :sweat:

How did he do it.... Thanks. :lovegrin::thumbsup:

I think the very clean high ISO is a big plus for wedding banquets and church weddings! No flash needed!! :bigeyes: I think the temptation is getting stronger... I don't think there is a need to wait for a noisier higher MP count D3X anymore... 12mp should be sufficient!! :lovegrin:

agreed. this new offering from Nikon really makes its mark in the market.

Canon keeps coming up with little upgrades that are not really that useful or important but with the D3...:lovegrin:

well it is one giant leap compared to a few stutter steps. some like leaps, some like steps.

The big problem is after getting the D3, the lens that will go along with it naturally would be the 24-70f2.8 and the 70-200f2.8VR... $$$$$$$

BC

I think the very clean high ISO is a big plus for wedding banquets and church weddings! No flash needed!! :bigeyes: I think the temptation is getting stronger... I don't think there is a need to wait for a noisier higher MP count D3X anymore... 12mp should be sufficient!! :lovegrin:

Whenever was 12MP not sufficient? Imagine... 6MP FF... ISO 128,000 will be like ISO 400 on most cameras.

the natural selection is the 14-24 and 24-70. also consider 17-35 and 28-70.
Not the combo I would choose... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.