culture in CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
then if you go further down the way, you would also notice i join in plenty of other discussions, whether or not he was mentioned.

and even more down the way, i wasn't talking about him in this thread, and it isn't about him, you are the one that mentioned him in your response to me (and to others). i was asking about YOU and your high-horse attitude. why, u need to bring my/our attn back on him to mask what you are really like?

but since u like him so much let's con't talking about him: ever wonder why he has so many "supporters" as you say?

he could be the scum of the earth, with so many supporters.

you on the other hand, are the savior of newbies, with NO supporters.

sounds about right.

not really counting here lar, just BY THE WAY mar, that's wat i noticed.

eh eh eh...excuse me hor, Mr Night rider brought him up hor.

he could be the scum of the earth, with so many supporters.

Why does Saddam Hussein still have supporters? Why does Osama have supporters?

Anyway, if this is a rouse to take me OT. I'm stopping it here. :)

Has it ever occurred to you that I don't have the need or want supporters?
I don't need people to carry my balls for me unlike many people on this very forum.

What need have I for supporters? My Y-fronts are enough.

bro... (sorree if it offends u that i call you that, trying to bring us back on the same level)

i KNOW u dun need supporters, u are confident, or even arrogant enuff to not need any, and i didn't ask that.

but did u think espn got his supporters becos he NEEDED them? or he got them becos he bribed them? gave them free VR and DX lenses? like you, he has good Y-fronts i'm sure... i'd be sure to check and report here should i attend his next "worship the nikon king" meeting. :rolleyes:

u well know why he has his supporters, but u refuse to see it that way, twisting and turning, but never face directly to what i have been asking.

it's ok i won't pursue it. unlike u, i dun keep track of those i've rubbed shoulders with, and i certainly have no nicknames for them.

bro... (sorree if it offends u that i call you that, trying to bring us back on the same level)

i KNOW u dun need supporters, u are confident, or even arrogant enuff to not need any, and i didn't ask that.

but did u think espn got his supporters becos he NEEDED them? or he got them becos he bribed them? gave them free VR and DX lenses? like you, he has good Y-fronts i'm sure... i'd be sure to check and report here should i attend his next "worship the nikon king" meeting. :rolleyes:

u well know why he has his supporters, but u refuse to see it that way, twisting and turning, but never face directly to what i have been asking.

it's ok i won't pursue it. unlike u, i dun keep track of those i've rubbed shoulders with, and i certainly have no nicknames for them.

So pray tell, how did he get his supporters? Why ask questions in a round about way? tsk tsk. So what is it exactly are you asking? If you don't pose your questions simply and plainly how on earth are people going to understand what you are asking? Aiyoh!

You are going to check down his Y-fronts?!!! Good Luck to you! You must really worship him to do that! Please don't report what you do or do not find OK? Spare us the details.

eh eh eh...excuse me hor, Mr Night rider brought him up hor.

Why does Saddam Hussein still have supporters? Why does Osama have supporters?

Anyway, if this is a rouse to take me OT. I'm stopping it here. :)
well between our conversations, you brought him up.

i've always thot u had a condescending tone when speaking in this forum, perhaps not all the time, but DEFINITELY when dealing with topics of espn "and his minions".

your classification of such pple (of which i am included) is insulting and rude, altho ur delivery is most polite and classy, having a pretty strong grasp of the language.

i just think u should stop it, and don't see why i should stand for such crap from you.

u mentioned being overseas? if u're ever in sg we could meet for coffee and i'd like to see u get personal with me. becos in this thread, u did. u called me a pea-brained minion... boohoohoo!!!!!!!

i've always thot u had a condescending tone when speaking in this forum, perhaps not all the time, but DEFINITELY when dealing with topics of espn "and his minions".

your classification of such pple (of which i am included) is insulting and rude, altho ur delivery is most polite and classy, having a pretty strong grasp of the language.

i just think u should stop it, and don't see why i should stand for such crap from you.

u mentioned being overseas? if u're ever in sg we could meet for coffee and i'd like to see u get personal with me. becos in this thread, u did. u called me a pea-brained minion... boohoohoo!!!!!!!

Ooohhh. Poor Thing. Sayang Sayang. People hurt your little biddy ego huh? :(

HA! So you admit you are one of his minions then if you take insult so!

OK enough of this crap - I'm really outta here before I'm guilty of OT. cya punks! ;)

So pray tell, how did he get his supporters? Why ask questions in a round about way? tsk tsk. So what is it exactly are you asking? If you don't pose your questions simply and plainly how on earth are people going to understand what you are asking? Aiyoh!

You are going to check down his Y-fronts?!!! Good Luck to you! You must really worship him to do that! Please don't report what you do or do not find OK? Spare us the details.

so if u don't know how he got his supporters, why are you bashing them?

and anyway i dun even know who the hell his supporters are, i mean, as you called me one of them, perhaps ur classification of such a group is pretty broad, perhaps anyone that has ever agreed with him for any reason, is his supporter. and i am pretty sure he has ever said something in which u would have to agree too.

as i mentioned, admist all the y-fronts and horse-riding, it's you i was asking about. i just feel you are too "high-horsey". and all u replied to that is "do i have to like anyone?" which more or less supports my statement of you.

eh but since we cannot get out of this topic, can u run by me like i was a 6yo and tell me again why u hate him (and his supporters, myself included, according to you) so much?

Ooohhh. Poor Thing. Sayang Sayang. People hurt your little biddy ego huh? :(

OK enough of this crap - I'm really outta here before I'm guilty of OT. cya punks! ;)

con't another day lar, it's healthy so far wat.

and as if u didn't know.. ALL threads in CS go OT, unless the moderator locks it for those announcement messages..

eh but since we cannot get out of this topic, can u run by me like i was a 6yo and tell me again why u hate him (and his supporters, myself included, according to you) so much?

OK - I will.
Over the past year before his most welcome departure, he and his cohorts (whom I've already indicated) ruled the Nikon subforum with ruthless abandon.

He literally made the Nikon subforum his fiefdom much to the consternation of the moderators and Admins (remember that he chalked up 20K posts in his initial identity - mostly of rubbish). Where any disagreement to his advice would be met with derision (with the support of his beta males). Once someone was singled out for ridicule, you guys would jump in and were like a pack of wolves in a feeding frenzy.

I know this because my advice regarding the disadvantages of the G lenses was met with such ridicule when I first proffered it. I also witnessed the constant pushing of the latest technology at the expense of the needs and budget of the enquirer. No one else could put in a word edge wise for all the noise (i.e. OT) generated by your Alpha male.

Actually, this "kick the person when he is already down" tactic still occurs with the latest victim being Luval. He made an admittedly silly comment recently in a FF dslr thread and several members (Chngpe (a moderator of all people) included) publically ridiculed him. Now was that necessary? So what is so different from what I'm doing now to someone who readliy deserves it?

This is the thread I am speaking about: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=240172&page=2

I don't hate him personally but what he represents. The typical boastful Sgrean Ah Beng. I've encountered enough of these idiots to loath them. You don't get this kind of social structures on Photo.net where it is more egalitarian. They don't have cliques with one head honcho and subordinate minions. It usually only happens in Asian societies and perhaps Sicilian ones.

I find it odd that you (coming from, Oz the land of the "tall poppy syndrome") would subscribe to the Asian Monkey troupe model.

l with me. becos in this thread, u did. u called me a pea-brained minion... boohoohoo!!!!!!!

On the flipside, why should I and others here have to stand the crap that you and your Alpha Male used to dish out on the Nikon forum?

You too have also employed a condescending tone when speaking to others way before I arrived back on the scene (all under the auspices of your Alpha Male). I'm just giving back what you guys used to do to others. See how you like it when the shoe is on the other foot - not nice isn't it?

Hey guys,

I think you guys should REALLY stop talking about this. My personal opinon is what past is past. Later he-who-must-not-be-named chong chu jiang hu .... He still posts in CS and I am perfectly happy with status quo now. I don't know how his friends or mods or what happened managed to convince him, I am much happier with the current state of nikon forum so please rest it.

Joho,
why are you baiting Tetrode to talk about he-who-must-not-be-named? you know that there will not be any kind words for him.

I'm just giving back what you guys used to do to others. See how you like it when the shoe is on the other foot - not nice isn't it?

This is one of the worst reasons to do what you do. I know it sound cliche but think about it, is it worth it to act like that you DETEST?

The thread has run severely off-topic with several members just falling short of pissing on each other and being served infractions.

We all need a group kopi-o session so that we can all talk face-to-face and get to know each other in real life ...... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.