culture in CS

Status
Not open for further replies.
CS has a cultural history of crowning a king with his nose in the air and on his feet sit many disciples with their heads bowed.

For once I am in agreement with what you have posted.

Asian societies tend to work on the Monkey Troupe model. There will always be one dominant alpha male with subordinate beta males and then the females.

In layman's terms - a Tai Kor Tai (literally translated 'Big Brother Big') and his Sai Lohs (Small Fellas).

Remember a certain someone (now departed thankfully) that filled the role of the dominant alpha male?

i really dun see anything wrong with that thread that u linked? :dunno:

agreed. I thought there is NOTHING wrong with the thread linked what. No personal flames, quite mild actually.

:bsmilie:
This entire week has been really "troubling" seeing so many posts on "bad culture" in CS.
Another one more thread on it..... Another possible show. :dunno: Which still bring me back to the point in alot of my posts. "why?". :(

Mind if you get me a soda too? :bsmilie:
:bsmilie:

In delivering a message, one could temper it so that both sides can withdraw gracefully from the situation.

Asian societies tend to work on the Monkey Troupe model. There will always be one dominant alpha male with subordinate beta males and then the females.

In layman's terms - a Tai Kor Tai (literally translated 'Big Brother Big') and his Sai Lohs (Small Fellas).

Remember a certain someone (now departed thankfully) that filled the role of the dominant alpha male?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

In delivering a message, one could temper it so that both sides can withdraw gracefully from the situation.

That only happens in an ideal mythical world surrounded by loftly clouds.

The way of CS zen (if there is such a way) is to go and meditate and come back and swear at your adversary in such ferocity and vernom that even a sleeping dog jumps up.

I think what we lack is sufficient females to play the role beside the subordinate beta males who always jump up and down at the first scent of the emergence of a female in CS.

There is a very recent thread indicative of such primal instinct among the hyperactive beta males.

geee.... u know wat? this reminds me of someone who loves to constantly harangue, barrack, brow-beat... basically a crumdgeon, to anyone who even dares to breath the phrase 'G-lenses'.... :rolleyes:

geee.... u know wat? this reminds me of someone who loves to constantly harangue, barrack, brow-beat... basically a crumdgeon, to anyone who even dares to breath the phrase 'G-lenses'.... :rolleyes:

Better that than being a subordinate beta male (that you are) whose balls went missing with the Alpha male. :)

BTW, if you want to insult someone, get your spelling right. It is 'curmudgeon' not 'crumdgeon'..tsk tsk

and Oh..one more thing, I believe you were guilty of the same things when your Alpha male was around. So don't act high and mighty now. One time or another, you too used to harangue, barrack and brow-beat other members on this forum.

I think what we lack is sufficient females to play the role beside the subordinate beta males who always jump up and down at the first scent of the emergence of a female in CS.

There is a very recent thread indicative of such primal instinct among the hyperactive beta males.

Which comes to the question, are these females really females.
There recently has been a flourish of new members claiming to be females. :think:

Better that than being a subordinate beta male (that you are) whose balls went missing with the Alpha male. :)

BTW, if you want to insult someone, get your spelling right. It is 'curmudgeon' not 'crumdgeon'..tsk tsk

and Oh..one more thing, I believe you were guilty of the same things when your Alpha male was around. So don't act high and mighty now. One time or another, you too used to harangue, barrack and brow-beat other members on this forum.

subordinate? haha... u dun know half the story. we scold him behind the scenes not out in the open like u. do the frens ard him like his attitude both off and online? nope. not all the times. but, the very least was dat he rendered service to one and all (in MOs, outings etc..) in CS at one time or the other. wat abt u? wat have u done for the good of CSers, except to generate ill-will among CSers?

me guilty? sure. but at least i dun do it so confrontationally. and for sure, i dun insult other people's manhood. rest assure, i'm very much happy in my masculinity. all my parts are working in good order. my wife can be the first to testify. dun know abt u tho, assuming u are a man.

oh yeah. lets say whenever u open ur mouth abt g-lenses, u have the people at nikon sg laughing in derision. really. this, i'm not kidding.

cheerios. i rather not get into a mud-slinging match with u on a monday morning. me? i rather go out and shoot some thing, to practice my skills rather than just paper-talk abt it.

subordinate? haha... u dun know half the story. we scold him behind the scenes not out in the open like u. do the frens ard him like his attitude both off and online? nope. not all the times. but, the very least was dat he rendered service to one and all (in MOs, outings etc..) in CS at one time or the other. wat abt u? wat have u done for the good of CSers, except to generate ill-will among CSers?

me guilty? sure. but at least i dun do it so confrontationally. and for sure, i dun insult other people's manhood. rest assure, i'm very much happy in my masculinity. all my parts are working in good order. my wife can be the first to testify. dun know abt u tho, assuming u are a man.

oh yeah. lets say whenever u open ur mouth abt g-lenses, u have the people at nikon sg laughing in derision. really. this, i'm not kidding.

cheerios. i rather not get into a mud-slinging match with u on a monday morning. me? i rather go out and shoot some thing, to practice my skills rather than just paper-talk abt it.

:thumbsup: Respect!

haf a nice day!

... and for sure, i dun insult other people's manhood. rest assure, i'm very much happy in my masculinity. all my parts are working in good order. my wife can be the first to testify. dun know abt u tho, assuming u are a man.

I guess many here also can say the same thing about their parts. Only that we need a medical certificate to testify it. :bsmilie:

I guess the only way to find out is to marry them. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
siao la ...... if like that then there will be a lot of marriages happening in Geylang & Joo Chiat liao :rolleyes:

Mai siao lah. I'm sure there are a lot of instant divorces too in Geylang & Joo Chiat. :)
Probably it would be a great idea if we both set up a counselling joint-venture at these locations for the benefits of the society and for our love of our country .... tentatively call it either CanSion Marriage Counsellors or CS Kpoh Enterprises ... what u think?...:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.