CHINGAY 2007 - Parade of Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO CASH PLS.

Only exchange for photography equipment. eg red grouper bags, underwear for my camera or Hola killer whale.

i mean anything... Just anything even a packet of tissue paper from nikon also can anything....

Too good to be trust but is true. Really pls believe me pls.

some people just offer me, 1 packet of kodok tissue paper and a 256 meg card. For 2 Chingay ticket...

some people just offer me, 1 packet of kodok tissue paper and a 256 meg card. For 2 Chingay ticket...

All tickets taken up.

Sorry Garison all tickets taken up.

i will ask for more sorry..

i-yo, wat a un-helpful CSer are you, just like that rubbish fellow.... so un-helpful people, where are your morals and values??? explain where are they??? U are un-helpful just want to add post count by writing that... UN-Helpful:nono:

no need to go early to survey..

closure_large.gif

i-yo, wat a un-helpful CSer are you, just like that rubbish fellow.... so un-helpful people, where are your morals and values??? explain where are they??? U are un-helpful just want to add post count by writing that... UN-Helpful:nono:
this post of yours is worse than zaxh's post.

zaxh's post is the most accurate answer to your question.

juz to ask..can i shoot from a distance?? like at taka there?? where ppl normally sit on the marble black thing..

juz to ask..can i shoot from a distance?? like at taka there?? where ppl normally sit on the marble black thing..
u need a high zoom lens and be above all(stand high).... from taka mayb you can catch a good view too give it a try;)

If you go to Chingay website, you will notice that there will be three performing areas where the audience stands are. I'm wondering if we can take picture behind the barricade. What do you guys think? I only have 135mm. Cant zoom much. sigh....

ok..thx..juz to ask..50-500mm isit good enough??

you are the worst ba...if you want to help give add something useful like a link to the organizer like the other helpful Cser...or you too lazy to email the organizer izzit...

guess straight A student morals are diff ba...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.