Basic Camera setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
But if you don't want to do so, then just BBB everything :thumbsup:

I want ot save $$ to BBB lens.... now 50mm no stock leh, looking for a walk around lens... 24-70mm any good??... or MTL get 18-200mm.... :sweat:

SEXiao said:
I want ot save $$ to BBB lens.... now 50mm no stock leh, looking for a walk around lens... 24-70mm any good??... or MTL get 18-200mm.... :sweat:
Get the AF-S 28-70 :thumbsup:

ortega said:
yeah, close your eyes and imagine

anything is possible
Doing it gives more pleasure + satisfaction :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

espn said:
Doing it gives more pleasure + satisfaction :thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

Cannot, once I close my eyes and think about it, got nightmare.... :sweat: :sweatsm:

SEXiao said:
Cannot, once I close my eyes and think about it, got nightmare.... :sweat: :sweatsm:
That's because you never go and JUST DO IT :thumbsup:

espn said:
That's because you never go and JUST DO IT :thumbsup:

Like that I Open eyes also got nightmares... :sweatsm:

I going airport to take some photo this weekend evening lar... now with D70s and 12-24mm lens only , what kind of setting should I be using??? Flashlight needed?? Don't think want to bring a tripod though.... :dunno:

SEXiao said:
I going airport to take some photo this weekend evening lar... now with D70s and 12-24mm lens only , what kind of setting should I be using??? Flashlight needed?? Don't think want to bring a tripod though.... :dunno:
Don't think you can shoot at the airport... :lovegrin:

espn said:
Don't think you can shoot at the airport... :lovegrin:

Aiyo I not go into restricted area to shoot.... walk around the airport, the viewing gallery etc place like that , where many local and foreigner also shoot like mad....

Few year back when I have my e300d, I go near the tower, park with the taxi queue, take out my camera and shoot.... after that, drove to the departure hall, took out the camera and shoot again..... later the Police there ask me to leave, but alas, I lock my car with the key inside...

SEXiao said:
Aiyo I not go into restricted area to shoot.... walk around the airport, the viewing gallery etc place like that , where many local and foreigner also shoot like mad....

Few year back when I have my e300d, I go near the tower, park with the taxi queue, take out my camera and shoot.... after that, drove to the departure hall, took out the camera and shoot again..... later the Police there ask me to leave, but alas, I lock my car with the key inside...
Yeah, those areas included... I won't try if I were you ... :lovegrin:

SEXiao said:

It's different these days... they keep thinking terrorists are out to get them... so nowadays, a lot of places are restricted. A fren of mine tried to take some pics and was told not to by some policemen (he was a chinese national here to work, and that was 1 year ago)

Good luck trying and let us know if they have relaxed their stance.

zac08 said:
It's different these days... they keep thinking terrorists are out to get them... so nowadays, a lot of places are restricted. A fren of mine tried to take some pics and was told not to by some policemen (he was a chinese national here to work, and that was 1 year ago)

Good luck trying and let us know if they have relaxed their stance.

Thank bro, think I will pass....... later bring all the gear there cannot take, waste time.... later end up taking the buger king staff selling burger and fries.... will pop by somewhere nearby... maybe to the broad walk (cannot remember the road name)..... near some club one....... nice place to jalan jalan..... :lovegrin:

Changi Boardwalk? SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!! Then BBB!! MTL!!

SEXiao said:

Wow! That's a real good excuse huh? :) :thumbsup:

lsisaxon said:
Wow! That's a real good excuse huh? :) :thumbsup:

I wish it was.... should look at the Polic face...... at first thought I bluff her... later she realised it is true, very nice and try to help... told her colleague who issue 3 million one not to book me becuase of what happen.... :embrass: ......... later my bro came to my rescue... not before kena F left right and center..... :sweatsm: ........

Okie, going to changi broadwalk with my d70s and 12-24mm.... don't think want to take tripod.... can boh?? or I go get a monopod??.... Need flash??.... taking scenery shot.....

Few more questions..... thank you........
1. D70s body, 50mm len, 12-24mm lens, 105mm micro, sb800 flash, a 70-200 or 80-200 zoom, 60litre Dry Box enough boh??
2. this 70 or 80 to 200mm zoom, no $$ to buy Nikon liao, which 3rd party come close??... a a) sigma 70-200 f/2.8 EX DG HSM, b) Tokina AF 80-200mm f/2.8 AT X 828 AF Pro or c) Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 APO EX DG HSM??? :dunno:

Why get 60L? Get 80L or larger!

espn said:
Why get 60L? Get 80L or larger!

hmmm got to go look see... maybe pop by CP one of this days.... can look for monopod too... and maybe some accessories...

Status
Not open for further replies.