WT ... Why become like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha i think i discussed that problem before also.. i did a shoot in the middle of orchard road and i was thinking "wa piang eh they must be thinking.. so short and ugly still want to act as model" then they will probably think of the photographers as "wa tiko pek.."

i think it is not just the photographers problem LOL :) so dont feel so sad about it. most importantly to take nice shots, you must be bhb..

if you never do anything wrong, who cares what people think

i have gotten so many disparaging remarks throughout the years, even things like "oh, yet another wannabe photographer" when i was in a foreign country

it is their own problem what they think, i am happy shooting and i have a clear conscience as to what i am shooting.. why do i care what they think? :)

i have gotten so many disparaging remarks throughout the years, even things like "oh, yet another wannabe photographer" when i was in a foreign country

it is their own problem what they think, i am happy shooting and i have a clear conscience as to what i am shooting.. why do i care what they think? :)

hmm so what were you shooting?

gossip !!!

its the feeling where u suddenly become someone gossip topic ...
lolxx....

no, definitely not in the direction i was pointing.

there was nothing, just a mountain and a lot of greenery. :)

nothing very nice to shoot about xmm anyways..

more fun to shoot xiao meow meow.. :)

i am also new to these. only started with my camera in december as a christmas present from my wife.
i din know that i could be branded in this way
lolx....
ask your wife ... maybe she knew that all xmm will brand GWC the ultimate BTSS ... :bsmilie::sweatsm:

why why why why
why xiao meow meow ?!?!?!?!

why no xiao gougou ?
or xiao baby

because xiao meow meow can open their legs wide wide. super sexy

3455386927_b67bb4ef13.jpg

because xiao meow meow can open their legs wide wide. super sexy

3455386927_b67bb4ef13.jpg
basket .... this image should be prohibited or at least come with a link or a warning ....
you are making a lot of GWC excited now .... :bsmilie::sweatsm:

blame newspapers for their free publicity about males & model shoots. sometimes its not wad u do that is wrong or not, its the impression others have that is wrong. :flush:

power of the media, but we have those few black sheeps to blame. male photographers all kenna tarred with the same brush... :rolleyes:

Not shoot mountain with mountain goats?

i never really see them cause they are coming from my back ...
when i heard them saying, the camera i dun dare to take away from my face...
using the camera to hide my face ... :confused:

then maybe their are not refering to you but someone else who's peeping at them?

cus they know the camera has to point at them to take their pic. if they don't know, they are idiots and you don't need to get angry with remarks from idiots.

then maybe their are not refering to you but someone else who's peeping at them?

cus they know the camera has to point at them to take their pic. if they don't know, they are idiots and you don't need to get angry with remarks from idiots.

u got a pooint, unless there's no one else around. :sweat:

hahaha i think i discussed that problem before also.. i did a shoot in the middle of orchard road and i was thinking "wa piang eh they must be thinking.. so short and ugly still want to act as model" then they will probably think of the photographers as "wa tiko pek.."

i think it is not just the photographers problem LOL :) so dont feel so sad about it. most importantly to take nice shots, you must be bhb..
I don't think it's nice to call anyone ugly. I do know sometimes the people have over self confidence that they like to degrade other, but i guess we shouldn't follow in their shoes. Just ignore them.

GMAN

Haiz .....
like all butties say ... heck care the char bo la
just continue doing my stuff.....

but is still the buai song inside wan lo....
u know kana misunderstood like that ...
ish cannot say sua mean sua one ... heheheee

Status
Not open for further replies.