WT ... Why become like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only thing they know about cameras is to ...
- stretch out their hand with the camera
- make the camera point at their face
- press the shutter
- yay so pretty! (camwhore)

For me, instead of shutter count, its 14 cents for a frame of film.

:bsmilie: ya u r right ...
i thought school reopen already how come they still wondering around the street dun wan to go back school .... -_-

:bsmilie: ya u r right ...
i thought school reopen already how come they still wondering around the street dun wan to go back school .... -_-

Lians ah Lians.

ZZZZZZzzzzz........

mindset is wrong ...
why become like this ???
Why are we being labelled like this if we have a camera on hand on the street .......

I was walking around Chinatown trying to do some street shoot when then a girl walk pass me and said

"eeee... see another BTSS taking pictures"

(-.-)"

must be the way u carry yourself lah... ur WTF already kena stereotyped by others about u already...

next your action makes them think u are a BTSS... nothing much to salvage our impression of u also...

i haven got this kinda remarks given to me... heng ah... i only got kids crowding around seeing what i shot and happy about it...

ZZZZZZzzzzz........

mindset is wrong ...
why become like this ???
Why are we being labelled like this if we have a camera on hand on the street .......
why bother?
they can call you a "shu shu", you should be old enough to for not too conscious about what people think about you.

just move on, if you think you have done nothing wrong, why waste your life on others people thoughts?

To TS,

Please watch your language, especially on the thread title. Thread title edited.

must be the way u carry yourself lah... ur WTF already kena stereotyped by others about u already...

next your action makes them think u are a BTSS... nothing much to salvage our impression of u also...

i haven got this kinda remarks given to me... heng ah... i only got kids crowding around seeing what i shot and happy about it...

haiz ... maybe i should study more get more cert and become more elite. wear branded shirt tie pants. Maybe a jacket will look even better. Speak good British English.

then they will look at me differently ....

To TS,

Please watch your language, especially on the thread title. Thread title edited.

sorrli sorrli ...
pardon my language...

sorrli ah ... next time moi will see properly before i click send :embrass::embrass:

Ya lor, wear some decent clothing b4 u go shoot street candids

Min:
Fred perry polo shirt
Armani bermudas
CK underwear (Incase u bend down and run light, ppl know you got class even for your insides)

Ya lor, wear some decent clothing b4 u go shoot street candids

Min:
Fred perry polo shirt
Armani bermudas
CK underwear (Incase u bend down and run light, ppl know you got class even for your insides)

omg .. wa sae .. like this photography is damn expensive lay ...
camera must be good good ...
somemore wear clothings also must wear branded ...
sibei jialat ..... shoot liao also tang bo jia

Equipment ex , clothes also ex ....
how like that?

omg .. wa sae .. like this photography is damn expensive lay ...
camera must be good good ...
somemore wear clothings also must wear branded ...
sibei jialat ..... shoot liao also tang bo jia

Equipment ex , clothes also ex ....
how like that?

then how? u wanna continue be your BTSS.

then how? u wanna continue be your BTSS.

waaa... your words really damn powerful.... 一针见血 - one needle sure see blood....

i think i better remain as BTSS lo ...
why go against my pocket ...

why wanna act elite when i am not :cry:

waaa... your words really damn powerful.... 一针见血 - one needle sure see blood....

i think i better remain as BTSS lo ...
why go against my pocket ...

why wanna act elite when i am not :cry:

read it 10 thousand times, then u will feel the 万针穿心拳

I was walking around Chinatown trying to do some street shoot when then a girl walk pass me and said

"eeee... see another BTSS taking pictures"

(-.-)"

Brother,
why bother about this so much, do your shooting and as long as you are not bothering anyone, it should be fine. Anyway your lens focal length is probably a bigger number than their IQ combined.
Hehe.

Shoot with a PnS lor. :bsmilie:

(-_-)" its still a camera after all.

eben worse, people thinking u use small camera take up skirt ...
then you jit tao jump into yellow river also cannot wash clean liao ....

learn to blend in with the crowd, dude...:cool:

at least muz wear presentable...

u dun expect to wear bor sleeve de shirt with a super tight short n cha kia during shoot bah..:bsmilie:

清者自清,清在自己的心中~

its not the matter of that ...

its like si bei buai song the feeling you know...
just like people walk to you and say u r a faggot ....
is like kana slap in da face for something u did not do :bsmilie::bsmilie:

its not the matter of that ...

its like si bei buai song the feeling you know...
just like people walk to you and say u r a faggot ....
is like kana slap in da face for something u did not do :bsmilie::bsmilie:

if u dun look or act like faggot, u mean got ppl will go to your face and say u faggot ar?

imagine u go to a muscular guy and say that, just imagine the 'impact' and 'repercussion' u will get...

Status
Not open for further replies.