WT ... Why become like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
learn to blend in with the crowd, dude...:cool:

at least muz wear presentable...

u dun expect to wear bor sleeve de shirt with a super tight short n cha kia during shoot bah..:bsmilie:

bo lay ...
i ish wearing polo tee, with jeans and shoes...
never wear slipper somemore lay ..... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

if u dun look or act like faggot, u mean got ppl will go to your face and say u faggot ar?

imagine u go to a muscular guy and say that, just imagine the 'impact' and 'repercussion' u will get...

omg ... i get your meaning already .....

ok thanz you lo ...
no need to say thing liao now... :bheart:

speechless ...

*emo*

bo lay ...
i ish wearing polo tee, with jeans and shoes...
never wear slipper somemore lay ..... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

show us a pic of urself...:bsmilie:

Actually how you present yourself really matters alot. I think in general, young girls do not have very good impressions of 'Ah Peh' with cameras, especially in Chinatown area some more. But give them an uncle with stylo-milo dressing, funky hair style, huge pro looking camera taking glamour shoots for mollers, see whether they will still call you BTSS :bsmilie:

show us a pic of urself...:bsmilie:

3299639183_c5557d2f8d_m.jpg

OK LA ... maybe look like one ....

so thats not u... then u post for wat? :think:

I think he meant when the girls are passing by, his camera is covering his face so there's no way the girls could have seen his face.

Anyway, if that photo is really you, I think you look quite presentable what. Hair style also neat neat. U got tummy or not? haha :bsmilie:

Not fish actually.. Part fish and part duck..

1/4 fish and 3/4 duck.

TS, you can't get over the "pervert" part or "uncle" part? :D

See ........
they didn't see my face... they didn't see wat i am taking... the camera is not aiming at them...

Why the *** did they stereo me by stating that i am a pervert shushu ?

more over... i dun look like a shushu ...
no tummy ok .... (-_-)"

Last edited:
Not fish actually.. Part fish and part duck..

1/4 fish and 3/4 duck.

TS, you can't get over the "pervert" part or "uncle" part? :D

:bsmilie:

I was walking around Chinatown trying to do some street shoot when then a girl walk pass me and said

"eeee... see another BTSS taking pictures"

(-.-)"
how come this (a) girl walked pass you and talk to you? ....

i think she must have been a poor victim in the past, or she was with someone (whom you can't see, but she can see and talk to :rolleyes: ) when she walked pass you .... think you better go temple and wash yourself clean :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Wahahahaha..... :what:

No wonder the xmm felt violated ....

U lucky they never beat u up with their Charles & Keith :(

I recommend you another outfit

3403377103_39469bff57.jpg

zzzzz........
u are trying to make me look like a complete idiot with that outfit on the street with a camera...zzzzzz
:angry::angry:

zzzzz........
u are trying to make me look like a complete idiot with that outfit on the street with a camera...zzzzzz
:angry::angry:
Hey, no one will know who is the one taking the photo. Besides protection from getting hit.

GMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.