Wishes For Japan - ClubSNAP Photo Fund Raising Project - Calling For Volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a point to note, there may be some changes to the dates to the final weekend, i.e. 9 and 10 April. We're very much firmed with 9 April, Saturday. We're still deliberating whether the other one should be a Friday or Sunday ... will keep all of you in the loop!

Hi Moderators and Owners of Clubsnap,

In support of your fund raising for Japan, my company will be willing to sponsor products and stuff for this event. I have sent a pm to one of your moderators, Chngpe.
Please kindly reply me so I can get more details, thanks.

Hi TS (Chngpe01) and moderators,

Was wondering if CS T-shirts could be made available (for sale) tmr at the donation booth (Orchard Plaza)?

Just in case some members feel the need to wear them.

Of course, the T-shirts could be kept hidden in a box....only upon request.

Hi TS (Chngpe01) and moderators,

Was wondering if CS T-shirts could be made available (for sale) tmr at the donation booth (Orchard Plaza)?

Just in case some members feel the need to wear them.

Of course, the T-shirts could be kept hidden in a box....only upon request.

Hi sleeksports

You can wear normal clothing if you want to. There is no requirement that one has to wear CS t-shirt if you are worry. You will be issued with a pass tomorrow for the donation drive.

Hi sleeksports

You can wear normal clothing if you want to. There is no requirement that one has to wear CS t-shirt if you are worry. You will be issued with a pass tomorrow for the donation drive.

Thanks bro ..for the assurance...looking for a repeat 'telecast' of last week's success....in tmr's event...cheers to all....in advance

Wah but would be a great chance to buy too leh. I missed out on buying a few heheh..

You are not alone....HAHA! me too...after wearing the T-shirt....feel like a pro...

I mean a professional "Stormtrooper" in black T-shirt....HAHA!

But maybe now too late to get ready some CS T-shirts for today....since the event is starting in a few hrs time...

Ganbatte Bros!!!! For today's collection....May the Weather be with you ;)

I want to ask, where can i sign up as a photographer volunteer for this project?:)

Hi, i would like to ask again, are there any requirements or do i need to pay if i want to borrow the equipment that is being loaned by Nikon Singapore?

wa, this week got imperial army + war machine, next week who's our mascot? *sniggers*

wa, this week got imperial army + war machine, next week who's our mascot? *sniggers*

Its not the final burst and its already so happening .. next week how ? really don't know lor ...

Its not the final burst and its already so happening .. next week how ? really don't know lor ...

Damn I miss a good showing today.. heheh. Sorry was not able to turn up today got some work to finish. But I can see the event is going from strength to strength. Good showing people...

[/SIZE]Hi to all, we're on the final lap.

Do join us if you can avail yourself on 10 April.

And to remind everybody again,
there will be no fund-raising on 9 April.

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.