Which Sick B@stard did this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you had type don't really indicated that you are a buddhist as your ego had took over you.

I am Buddhist, not Buddha lah. Of course I still have ego lah. chey.

Yes killing a chicken is killing.
Strangling a cat is also killing.
Are both cruel - yes, in the sense that no living thing on earth wishes to die. and taking its life is a form of cruelty. I shall not touch on religious issues killing animals for food as it means different for different religion.
Are both necessary - no. killing a chicken for food is an necessary act for man to survive. We are made(genetically) to eat both meat and vegetables though some may choose to eat only either meat or vege. The act of killing for fun though is unnecessary and a form of cruelty.

How to explain animal sacrifices that has been practiced for decades or centuries? but i have to agree with wildsoyabean that killing animal for fun is a form of cruelty.

Every time I forget to close my window before I sleep, I will find a stray cat ransacking my house the first thing when I wake up. I have to endure poor ventilation at night because of them. I hate them, but I will not kill them though.

move to a higher floor?
used to have 10 cats downstairs, never had a prob.
they prefer to pee in places where u dun normally step on..

Killing out of necessity is socially acceptable, e.g. killing chicken and frying it as food. So, killing a cat and not eating it is socially unacceptable? Sounds nonsensical. The main difference is that cats and dogs are domestic pets. Hence, we make a big fuss when we see a cat or dog being tortured to death. If it is a dead chicken, like what we see in the supermarket, no one will give a hoot.

Killing out of necessity is socially acceptable, e.g. killing chicken and frying it as food. So, killing a cat and not eating it is socially unacceptable? Sounds nonsensical. The main difference is that cats and dogs are domestic pets. Hence, we make a big fuss when we see a cat or dog being tortured to death. If it is a dead chicken, like what we see in the supermarket, no one will give a hoot.

oh, did you read the past 4 pages?

i don't think so. now time to read the past 4 pages.

if the supermarket was full of chickens choked to death hanging from pipes with wires, you bet we'd scream bloody murder.

I said they are pest cos they tore holes on my 5 of my motorbike seats. Cause my pans to be wet cos of water seepage. Each repair cause me $40 - $60.

One pooed inside my motorcycle cover (Their **** is super smelly)

Few occasion scratched my bonnet and tore my rear windcsreen side rubber seal slightly.

Pretty useless animal I think, they dun chase rats. Even once I saw a rat chase after the cat!

Every time I forget to close my window before I sleep, I will find a stray cat ransacking my house the first thing when I wake up. I have to endure poor ventilation at night because of them. I hate them, but I will not kill them though.

i used to have the cat invasion problems as well. Kinda of funny that they didnt attempt during these few months.... perhaps they have sensed an evil aura in my place:bsmilie:

Toa Payoh needs a cat vigilante.

We do not know if the killer is staying in TPY.. he may be a mobile stray cat/dog psycho torturer. sometimes i read the news about animal abuse..happened else where too.

I am Buddhist, not Buddha lah. Of course I still have ego lah. chey.

Btw out of curiosity, artspraken, are you vegetarian/vegan? If not by your standards aren't you immoral(eating meat is indirectly killing an animal right)?

Are both cruel - yes, in the sense that no living thing on earth wishes to die. and taking its life is a form of cruelty. I shall not touch on religious issues killing animals for food as it means different for different religion.
Are both necessary - no. killing a chicken for food is an necessary act for man to survive. We are made(genetically) to eat both meat and vegetables though some may choose to eat only either meat or vege. The act of killing for fun though is unnecessary and a form of cruelty.

I believe most Chinese don't prefer cats than other pets and treat them as pest. But I agree with wildsoyabean, the act of killing for fun is not tolerable, even if that cat did something so frustrating that made a person to perform that act.

I believe there's reason for everything in this world.. We, human, being at the top of the foodchain, is to protect all creatures and maintain the balance, not to destroy them...

Do we need to eat meat inorder to survive?:bigeyes:

They have done that on both my cars, not big time scratches can just polish off.

No big deal, as the cars are just lifeless objects. In the evening I seen some of them sleeping on my car bonnets as it provide them warm and comfort, it makes me happy that I can give them some warmth. :cool:

Noises? just close window and enjoy aircon lor lol :sweatsm:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Not much kind people like you these days.

Do we need to eat meat inorder to survive?:bigeyes:

Well... If the person killed the cat just to eat the meat why not he eat his own meat?

If its pain to bite his own meat then why he dont feel the pain for the cat? :nono::nono:

I remember some time back some A-hole posted a link to someone that killed a cat with her pointed shoe.

I disliked the "poster" then as much as I DISLIKED the person in the photo.

We have a cat here in our house .... we often don't see eye to eye, but, I am not such a low animal as to kill it!

Turn it around like .... cats are a higher being and we are such as cats ... would we like it :think:

I HATE CRUELTY IN ANY FORM !!!!

As the saying goes ... do un to others as you would like them do to you:thumbsup:

Cheers :)

Cats were indeed a nuisances in the olden days as they steal food, damage attrc where their numbers in large qty. And I do not think they still cause huge damage today as numbers have reduce significantly. Apartment folks don't get to see or know the above problem.

From these cats being killed and left in the "prominent area", it is clear that the killer or killers have serious phychological troubles. I can only imagine and fear that the killer is practicing to kill something or someone loving to him which is why killer is practicing killing cute and friendly cats instead of ugly ones. The different between human and beast is where emotion takes control over humane logic.

* BTW. A cat that is ran over by car need no be flatten like those we see on expressway. I had seen once (donkey years ago)... touchwood, a white cat was ran over by a pickup between the body section. It ran for about abother 6m (dash right into my company's gate) and dies instantly. "No external visible injury", except blood oozing from face. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.