Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm ... I don't wear watch ...

you like torches/flashlights?
check out surefire.
http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/pgrfnbr/16/sesent/00
my brother got one for me from USA.
it can momentarily blind someone.and it's only as long as your palm.
it's so bright i wouldnt even bring it with me for night shoots.:)

yah, v much into them but there's nv enough $$. v useful, even for photography. got a tiny Surefire, but some other v reliable brands oso.

sion,

i bought the calibre 16 already.
the mclaren one is not in sgp yet.will prob get it too.

i'll try to get some pics up this weekend.
:)

but are you sure you like to see it on my wrist?it's toooo friggin big!

ooh, buy liao? Sion testing ur photography skills ah? too big? wear it on ur ankle? :gbounce:

I'm a guy, and I don't like the car...
Looks like Jiam Tao Lo Tee (French Bread).
BMW Z3/Z4 also looks like Jiam Tao Lo Tee... and I don't like them all.

... and I'm not anti-Jeanie... unless Jeanie looks like Jiam Tao Lo Tee.

i just fell off from my chair. GEEEEEEEEEZ!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:
i thought that car has a cool look provided the wings are shut down. what talking me :confused:

u mean you dont merc or you dont like mclaren 722SLR?:eek:

you will be the 1st guy(if you are a guy) that doesnt like the SLR as far as i know.

Didn't know McLaren and Merc are into cameras as well. ;p That was my first impression of the SLR.

just for interest, how much does a bell & ross watch cost?

say the BR 01-92 automatic

i just fell off from my chair. GEEEEEEEEEZ!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:
i thought that car has a cool look provided the wings are shut down. what talking me :confused:

It has wings? Does it fly? :D

Hmmm... flying Jiam Tao Lo Tees. ;p

what vid?! $12000, i'd rather use that money and invest in cam equipment or take a holiday or buy some art. Personally i think that people who use a time piece to show off their wealth are overcompensating. But that's just me.

These ppl tat wears this kind of watch usually have the UOB Infinite Visa card... Or Citibank Ultima card.

A pity the McLaren factory dun have the production facilities to support making 2 cars at once... so the coupe SLR will cease production & make way for the cabriolet SLR... the only SLR in production now... I dun like the cabriolet version... makes the unproportionate body styling worse... still feel that it is not a purist supercar... i'll take the Ferrari Enzo over this. And i think the Mille Miglia (i think i spelled it wrongly) 722 SLR is not special enough to be a special edition SLR... ;)

mclaren-19.jpg

i like the caliber's face but like the merc's strap...keke.

impressed tat they actuallt mimic the merc's strap according to the car's fender fins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.