Which nice outdoor shoot with changing area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
by sharing my personal experience= show off?
what i'm trying to say is, if my models can change to gowns in my space limited car, i'm sure other models can do in cars which are much bigger than mine.and i can say majority of the cars in singapore are bigger than mine.
like that also deemed as =show off?

comon guys.
if you deemed i'm show off, then i can too, deemed you're just pure jealous.

i shall end my comments here.

so uptight early in the morning...

btw, still got no idea wat u driving... btw, i wonder how they change in and out of tight fitting jeans... (u got tinted glass?)

so uptight early in the morning...

btw, still got no idea wat u driving... btw, i wonder how they change in and out of tight fitting jeans... (u got tinted glass?)

sigh...everytime i just want to hit straight to the point, share my personal experiences, and i get reactions.why cant people NOT read between the lines?

google 2 seater cars.and take a look at the pics of diff 2 seaters.then you know what i mean.

tight fitting jeans, no problems at all.yes.my windows are tinted but it's according to LTA standards, so it's not completely blacked out like knight rider.

mine also a two seater, but nobody will want to do a wardrobe changing with my two seater.......... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Honda_Phantom_TA200_2004.JPG

ben,

solution is simple.get a motorbike cover, cover model and bike.it will be as good as a changing room.:bsmilie:

can also pee in it since the pee goes straight on the road.

can also pee in it since the pee goes straight on the road.

On a bike, with the model straddling the seat? :think::bigeyes::devil::bsmilie:

you mean this one?

41wZVoRUTBL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

too small lah.might as well ask your model change in drain hole.:bsmilie:

get a car cover and cover the bike lor.:bsmilie:

ok, we have enough fun already, let's go back and help TS,

btw, check out other thread start by TS, so you have better idea of what she is looking for.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138863

chngpe did a mass order 2-3 years back.
you might want to check with him regarding the changing tent.

good luck

These tents are made for changing in that one can stand comfortably to change, as well as can hang their hangers instead of squatting when using those tiny ones. You can even put a portable toilet seat inside or showers (seen it done in Taiwan along the beach in the South Mo Pi Tou area many years back)

Opening is not a problem.

Closing is, to some. But those who are familiar in using those huge pop-up 2m reflector finds it easy.

I have a couple of them(camo color) but not for sale. If TS want, I maybe can rent. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.