Where to buy Vanguard Uprise camera backpacks?

Xodus

May 31, 2011
Hi guys,

Anyone knows where to buy Vanguard Uprise camera backpacks?

I saw some at Best Denki but they doesn't carry the full range quite limited.

Appreciate your help. Thanks! :cool:

I got my Uprise 45 @ MS Color. But the collection there not alot too. But may have the model you wanted. Give them a call before you head down, can save you from a wasted trip.

Xodus said:
Hi guys,

Anyone knows where to buy Vanguard Uprise camera backpacks?

I saw some at Best Denki but they doesn't carry the full range quite limited.

Appreciate your help. Thanks! :cool:

Go to Funan challenger or TK foto

SLR Revolution, TK Foto, MS Color, Mustafa, Challenger... all carry Vanguard. Just make sure you know the pricing of the specific bags you are looking for.

Ok Cool! Thanks for the info guys. Really appreciate it. :)

I will go Funan and Peninsula Plaza to check it out.

I got my Uprise 45 @ MS Color. But the collection there not alot too. But may have the model you wanted. Give them a call before you head down, can save you from a wasted trip.

How much you bought your Uprise 45 at MS Color?

I always and only get my vanguards from Lau (International) Marketing. I have got my Uprise and Alta Pro+ from them. You will not be disappointed if you get it from them. In fact, you will be pleasantly surprised by the range of vanguards they have on offer. :)

Go down to the 1 North Bridge Road #02-07 High Street Road Centre Singapore 179094. But since they have set up another company called Lau (International) Distribution to differentiate their business between export and distribution, you may wanna give them a call to confirm if they are still selling it over there or in their nice building. Check out the following URLs.

Here are a few hints:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116981643844&v=info
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lau-International-Distribution-Pte-Ltd/135302586527191?sk=info
Lau (International) Distribution Pte Ltd

Last edited: