Where can i try out DSLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie:

Ya... At anson road la... I posted already... Can check nikon SG website also mah...

:bsmilie:

Ya... At anson road la... I posted already... Can check nikon SG website also mah...

:thumbsup: I went there last week and they do have D700, D300, D90, D60 and D40X for us to try out. Those camera are without lense mounting, no bat and SD or CF inside. Can ask that friendly guy at the counter to help you mount the lense and bat for any camera that you want to try out. My advice is, if you have your own lenses and memory card( SD/CF ) bring them along when you want to go down to Nikon show room.
For those who travel, by MRT can alight at Tanjung Pagar MRT station and walk down along Anson Road about 5-8 minutes.

Hmmm you can go to Canon showroom at Vivocity (next to GV cinema) to try out DSLR. From my last visit there they had the 1000D, 450D, 50D, 5D (not the mkII) and 1DmkIII for you to try however the latter two are in the showcase at the back so you need to ask the friendly staff to let u try the camera. You can try the various lenses thou however not all are in the showroom.

:thumbsup: I went there last week and they do have D700, D300, D90, D60 and D40X for us to try out. Those camera are without lense mounting, no bat and SD or CF inside. Can ask that friendly guy at the counter to help you mount the lense and bat for any camera that you want to try out. My advice is, if you have your own lenses and memory card( SD/CF ) bring them along when you want to go down to Nikon show room.
For those who travel, by MRT can alight at Tanjung Pagar MRT station and walk down along Anson Road about 5-8 minutes.
Yup... Great showroom, all the latest dSLR are there for testing.

Yup, bring your own SD/CF card and lens if you have. Or bring your own dSLR if you want to test lens. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.