When i set up camera with tripod, passersby always gazes at me

Are these homeless people sleeping on the street? :think:

I think tripod attracts alot of attraction...even without tripod, others will also have things to comment...once, I walked past some nice buildings and thot the few spiral staircase made very nice pattern. Then I took out my dslr and start to frame..then I heard a xmm who was walking past with some friends commenting loudly to them, "aiyo, these crazy people, what's so nice about the stairs...it's juz a stair wat...lidat oso wana take picture!"

haha...I alway thot it was basic courtesy not to comment on things you are not sure of..:dunno:

24383_108527062511854_100000636817728_109675_4837595_n.jpg

Both of them are drinking water from a little red pail. just like that cat. :bsmilie:

2 ppl fainted? Call 999... there might be biological weapon went off.... or someone farted...;p

Got ppl ask me on photoshoot outings with tripod: There's VIP visiting issit? who ah?

Haha I encounter this quite often also, I remember once a guy seems amused and took out his hp to snap a shot when he saw me getting low on the ground to take photos.

Were you the one in STOMP with title something like: Pervert taking upskirt photos?:bsmilie:

camera no live view?

personally i will squat down to aim at general direction, rather than to lie on the floor that way.

U can see the camera bag cover also never close properly, imagine one of the lens roll out and drop onto the concrete floor.... :eek::eek:

U can see the camera bag cover also never close properly, imagine one of the lens roll out and drop onto the concrete floor.... :eek::eek:

now also like that

now you know who to tail if you want free lens.....

camera no live view?

personally i will squat down to aim at general direction, rather than to lie on the floor that way.

easier to lie and look through viewfinder

nope, no live view on my camera

but it's okay la, i'm not particular about the floor dirty or whatever. if it's not wet or too dirty i'm fine with it. easier to shoot a cat from its level :)

oh that time got no lens inside la i think. LOL

I think tripod attracts alot of attraction...even without tripod, others will also have things to comment...once, I walked past some nice buildings and thot the few spiral staircase made very nice pattern. Then I took out my dslr and start to frame..then I heard a xmm who was walking past with some friends commenting loudly to them, "aiyo, these crazy people, what's so nice about the stairs...it's juz a stair wat...lidat oso wana take picture!"

haha...I alway thot it was basic courtesy not to comment on things you are not sure of..:dunno:

Then u should say, "I guess if you cant appreciate a beauty like this as such as yourself, then u havent got to know me yet, I'm KopiOpokPeng and here is my card" :bsmilie:

Another XMM on the net. :devil:

camera no live view?

Lie on dirty floor shooting look more pro than using live view okay hahahaha.

easier to lie and look through viewfinder

nope, no live view on my camera

but it's okay la, i'm not particular about the floor dirty or whatever. if it's not wet or too dirty i'm fine with it. easier to shoot a cat from its level :)

oh that time got no lens inside la i think. LOL

Got lor, your 90mm hahaha
:bsmilie:

I'm trying to guess who took the picture of you guys... :rolleyes:

It was taken by another cat. They always work in pairs. The one drinking is a decoy. While they are shooting, they are being shot too................:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Think this is one of the most posted photo in CS kopitiam, if the photographer can collect $$$ from every post, think he/she can retired liao.

Think this is one of the most posted photo in CS kopitiam, if the photographer can collect $$$ from every post, think he/she can retired liao.

yeah i wonder WHO

:bsmilie:

i saw this photo being posted in another forum before. i can't rmb which one though hahaha

It was taken by another cat. They always work in pairs. The one drinking is a decoy. While they are shooting, they are being shot too................

Ah.. I think based on the replies, I can guess which cat took it already :bsmilie:

stalker. :bsmilie: