What's longest time you spent without sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some fall asleep nv 2 wake up aft tt... :faint:

5 days... but the things done during the 5 days is unimaginable..... :eek:

4 days...in an event...continuous non stop..hectic..and no sleep..
then my "bodyguards" send me home in a 40-seater bus and carry me to the doorstep..
then MC 2 days...exhaustion!

well, i was young then, if it is now, i probably collapsed after 24 hours.

Lasted 48 hrs trying to overcome jet lag!

never tried more than 24 hours..........as I love to sleep. So my personnel record is 24 hours. After that slept for 12 hours straight without waking up.

Actually......here is another question to all.

What is the longest time you ever slept?:bsmilie:

going on for too long w/o sleep can die, sleeping for too long brain can oso die. how ah? :dunno:

About 25 hours for me. The worst in my life!

About 1400km riding from east thailand border to south border. Met with poor weather and traffic condition, also lost for about 4 hours in bangkok traffic maze.

72 hours. Ask SAF why. :sweatsm:

35 hours ...rushing for an advert campaign to launch.
Redo, Retouch, & Revised all over again.

Think of it again .... :sweat:

Very very bad for health.
Not worth it.

:nono: :rolleyes: :nono:

erm... tat time stupid, took eva airline to vancouver.. then it's super long flight, plus i transit at taipei for bloody 6 hours. and i didnt sleep the night before i boarded the plane.. so i think i about 2 days + didnt sleep. reached vancouver already wanted to die like that :bsmilie:

Me the longest was 36 hours when i was younger... now older cannot liao.

Did you float legs in mid air 5cm above ground but still going in your direction? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Cannot confirm got 5cm or not......but i remembered walking on the left of the track, then suddenly found myself walking on the right.

How or when i walked from left to right.....cannot remember......:dunno::confused: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.