what if i got a billion bucks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lauLEE said:
I will not forget the photog here. From the petty cash, i will have a clubhouse for photogs. It will have a studio (probably abt 2,000 sf) with a 15 ft ceiling. I will employ Astin as the studio manager full-time so that he doesnt need to organise any shoots, except getting world class models, like ZZY and friends (dont forget Gong Li, Rosamund Kwan, Vanessa Mei, Joan Chen, Poledra) for the ppl here. Cameras available will include the E-1, 1D mk II, D1H, etc.. Probably i will engage Ruthbaby as the full-time bouncer for the studio. when everything settled down, probably i will offer GongLi an indecent proposal she will not refuse.... haha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

QUOTE]

can also buy over Alex hospital since they're shifting out.. so u can preserve the butt trail for us here...

I will get very lazy and weak very soon ... sleep until you automatic wakeup and continue shooting...

So eat .. shoot .. sleep .. shoot and eat again ... what else to do ?? :think:

lauLEE said:
Bad weather again so damned boliao ... thinking....

What if my old man left me with a $1,000,000,000-00? Shall I continue to make/work for more $$$ or shall I just start spending? If want to spend ..... what and how to spend .........

Calling all boliao ppl here, share your silly wishes...

1. Get yourself a bodyguard. It's no fun to be kidnapped, extorted or shot at.

2. Have a thorough medical check. You want to live up to 100 to enjoy the billion.

3. If you can't take the photos you see and like, buy them.

lauLEE said:
Bad weather again so damned boliao ... thinking....

What if my old man left me with a $1,000,000,000-00? Shall I continue to make/work for more $$$ or shall I just start spending? If want to spend ..... what and how to spend .........

Calling all boliao ppl here, share your silly wishes...

buy out Cathay Photo.

Sion said:
And give generous discounts (not stingy 5 or 10%, we are talking about 40 or 50%) to Clubsnappers and indirectly making photography exciting and affordable.

they can have the whole shop. run a camera store? u must be crazy.

if i have a billion dollars, i think my passion of photography will somehow fade away cos for sure there are lots of super expensive hobbies which i might suddenly fall in love and go spending spree...maybe collecting war jetfighters :D buy Mercedes SLR :bsmilie:

then again i might become a collector rather than photographer...i might get too lazy to lift the latest heavy super DSLR and the BIG GUNS and go out shoot....i could just buy famous photographs or hire photographers or maybe film directors to produce something i like :) i think the feeling of buying your own equipment from you hard earned money is the best...but no matter what, free is always the best :bsmilie:

maybe i would be going crazy thinking of what to buy every miliseconds :bsmilie: first camera, then cars, house, yacht, aeroplanes, stocks, bla...bla...bla....until i completely lost in money :sweat:

then it's just MAYBE :bsmilie: :D

KNIGHT ONG said:
I will get very lazy and weak very soon ... sleep until you automatic wakeup and continue shooting...

So eat .. shoot .. sleep .. shoot and eat again ... what else to do ?? :think:

no mar..still hvta post process your pics leh? ;) ...heh...copy those pics from your 2gb CF cards might take some time huh?.... :D

Jia Wang said:
Monthly Interest: $2,500,000/ 12 = $20.83 K

sorry guy, you fail your maths.....should be $208,333.333 monthly

Missed one decimal point.......how to entrust a billion bucks to you ????!!!

ed

i am surprised most have pretty decent plans of what to do with their 1 billion dollars.

I will probably go out of control if i have so much money. Yacht, fast cars, 100 play mates, have my own bachelor sitcom.....

I will probably die in a ferrari car crash 2 weeks after getting the sum... :D

Stefen said:
i am surprised most have pretty decent plans of what to do with their 1 billion dollars.

I will probably go out of control if i have so much money. Yacht, fast cars, 100 play mates, have my own bachelor sitcom.....

I will probably die in a ferrari car crash 2 weeks after getting the sum... :D

Make sure u have finished at least one round of your playmates. :bsmilie:

of course man... let your dreams run wild!!!

imagine for the next few hours how you are gonna spend the money, and you then realise how much your life sucks...

lunch time over,, back to work... :(

:devil:
ed9119 said:
sorry guy, you fail your maths.....should be $208,333.333 monthly

Missed one decimal point.......how to entrust a billion bucks to you ????!!!

ed

after this year's tax, you are still left with $162,499.99 monthly.

i will shut down Clupsnap so that all can concentrate their work!!! muhahahahahhahahah :devil: :devil: :devil:

naviseal said:
i will shut down Clupsnap so that all can concentrate their work!!! muhahahahahhahahah :devil: :devil: :devil:

Wait mod give u a scoldin again... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.