LR Tips Four Quick Tips for Maximizing Your Lightroom Screen Space

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
Let’s start this week off with some quick tips for getting more Lightroom on your screen (that’ll make more sense in a moment):

unnamed-file-1024x640.jpg

Above: here’s our standing view in Lightroom Classic with the left panel hidden. Now, let’s look at different ways to maximize our working space.

2-1024x640.jpg

1. Press Shift-F, and you’ll notice that Lightroom’s title bar across the top is now hidden, automatically expanding Lightroom’s interface upward to fill in that area.
3-1024x640.jpg

2. Press Shift-F again, and now Lightroom’s menu bar up top is hidden as well, giving you maximum real estate. Press Shift-F one more time to return to the regular view. You’re toggling through the three different modes with this shortcut. Here’s a couple more….

4-1024x640.jpg

3. You can press Shift-Tab to hide all of Lightroom’s panels, so now your distractions are really limited — it’s just your image and the toolbar across the bottom (Bonus tip: if you press the letter “t” even that gray bar across the bottom will tuck itself out-of-site).

5-1024x640.jpg

4. If you press the letter ‘F,” it hides everything and takes your image full screen (as shown here).

That’s it — four quick tips to kick off what could be an incredible week!
🙂

I’m Speaking at FotoClave This Sunday Night​

clave2-1024x576.jpg

I’m speaking at the FotoClave photography conference on Feb 17-19, 2024, in San Ramon, California. I have a keynote presentation and a regular track session on travel photography techniques, and I have a lot to share, so I hope you can check out the conference. There are loads of great instructors, including the incredible Frans Lanting. I hope you can make it. Here’s the link with more details.

Here’s wishing you a fantastic week!

-Scott

P.S. Don’t forget to stop back tomorrow for “Lightroom Tip Tuesday!” (short one to two-minute video quick tips).

The post Four Quick Tips for Maximizing Your Lightroom Screen Space appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...