What do you miss most about the 1990s?

90's is retro ????

omg getting old............. i tot retro was 70s

Those retro days! What are some things you miss most about the 1990s?

I miss my queque:

Queue.jpeg

Some stuff i missed in the 80s and 90s:

5751465412_2f29d063e1_z.jpg

I remember reading books like Bookworm Club! with Smarty, Louie, Ah Seng and all their friends :) and playgrounds that had sand! Now playgrounds at HDBs are all matted alr :/ but I guess it is safer for children to play on...

Acmamall said:
I remember reading books like Bookworm Club! with Smarty, Louie, Ah Seng and all their friends :) and playgrounds that had sand! Now playgrounds at HDBs are all matted alr :/ but I guess it is safer for children to play on...

Haha last time the sand playground will have "surprise" for u one, usually in the form of cat droppings :bsmilie:

Haha last time the sand playground will have "surprise" for u one, usually in the form of cat droppings :bsmilie:

Hmmmm......so you got experienced cat droppings before? :bsmilie:

snowc said:
Hmmmm......so you got experienced cat droppings before? :bsmilie:

Sadly, yes. Both at a sand filled playground and the long jump pit back in primary school. Everywhere kids play last time had "gold" :bsmilie:

90's music are the best :thumbsup:

I miss playing "pop pop", and burying the bomb bag in the playground sand and watch it go BOOOM~!

Wow I miss those simple and enjoyable days! Does anyone remember that bak chor mee was only popular in the early 2000s! Last time there was only fishball noodles stalls!

Acmamall said:
Wow I miss those simple and enjoyable days! Does anyone remember that bak chor mee was only popular in the early 2000s! Last time there was only fishball noodles stalls!

Got la. Got bak chor Mee last time, just that most did not put the braised mushrooms sauce into the Mee.

Got la. Got bak chor Mee last time, just that most did not put the braised mushrooms sauce into the Mee.

There had been a lot of changes to the local hawker food. I still miss the old style "Lor Mai Kai" which come in a aluminium foil instead of the plastic container.

Pig blood cubes in yong tau foo.
"Alien workshop" brand apparel
Long pointed comb sticking out of back pocket (in pri sch used this to poke ppl :bsmilie: )
Great Singapore Workout
Sand pit playgrounds (sometimes can find "buried treasures", marbles.) can make sandcastles without going to beach
Simple playground equipment like see-saw, merry-go-round, swings

Pig blood cubes in yong tau foo.
"Alien workshop" brand apparel
Long pointed comb sticking out of back pocket (in pri sch used this to poke ppl :bsmilie: )
Great Singapore Workout
Sand pit playgrounds (sometimes can find "buried treasures", marbles.) can make sandcastles without going to beach
Simple playground equipment like see-saw, merry-go-round, swings

Wah super miss the pig blood cubes!!! Also the chicken intestines from chicken rice stalls!!